Welcome To aBlackWeb

El Chapo son is captured by police, freed after hours of gun showers throughout mexico from the cartel!

I think low key alot of Latino folks that support the strength of the immigration policies. Be the way they are cause they see the day these cats cross the line wit America and it's open season on Latinos how it was on Arabs in NY and Iraq after 911.

Shit is wack there no confusion about who the opp is they got it tatted on their face no way you can confuse cartel with civilian they don't want it be confused

yeah I did some shit out there I thought back about and just smh

i was way outta bounds

niggas coulda sold my organs

My boy did some "work" down there and said never again.

"it aint the same there as it is here bro"

i didnt even do all that

just put myself in a compromising position

they never woulda found me bro lol

Shit is wack there no confusion about who the opp is they got it tatted on their face no way you can confuse cartel with civilian they don't want it be confused
Lol these dudes ain't 18th Street Gang or MS-13. These are regular dudes that blend in society and move with impunity. Police, politicians, members of the army are compromised. Los Zetas is a cartel founded by commandos of the army that deserted lol

Yeah one nigga I worked with was were doing security at that bpm festival when it got shot up by some cartel dude a couple years ago.

My nigga had his passport and money on him, didn't even go back to the hotel for his shit. Went straight to the airport and got on the first flight out that bitch lol.

Yeah one nigga I worked with was were doing security at that bpm festival when it got shot up by some cartel dude a couple years ago.

My nigga had his passport and money on him, didn't even go back to the hotel for his shit. Went straight to the airport and got on the first flight out that bitch lol.

LMFAOOOO .

This why Carlos Slim prolly an undercover supervillian.

How u the richest man in the world and u live in Mexico City?

And your name is Carlos Slim?

:sayword:

Wouldn't be surpirsed.

If he wasn't connected some kind of way, he would've probably been extorted by now.

Then again, they might actually be extorting him on the low.

Last edited:
That’s funny that they not saying that he was with his family gettin food when like 40+Agents rolled up on him and he turned himself in because his family’s was with him they took him that’s when the bodyguard he had with him started following them and called for back up then they tried talking to them that didn’t work then the shootings started by then both the police and guzman’s bodyguard called for back up the chapitos all there people in culiacán and close areas then Los Mayos ,Azules ,limones,avendanos,leones,fernandez blocked the roads from reinforcements entering Culiacán guzmán people went to where the military families live and surrounded the area got them all together and let the military know they had there families the military sent helicopters that were shooting but they said one got shoot down thats when the trade talk started

Back