Welcome To aBlackWeb

El Chapo son is captured by police, freed after hours of gun showers throughout mexico from the cartel!

Y'all wanna read some wild shit?

'In one encounter they outnumbered a Mexican Militaty squad, forcing them to surrender and shake every Cartel members hand before killing them. We send our prayers to all the victims involved in this horrible tragedy'

What the entire fuck?
i think you talking about this video how they start to line them up smh its a hard choice to make if a military guy start shooting thinking least i'll kill two or three but they puttin other partners to probably be tortured some military that got trapped and rounded up actually got exchanged for guzman, i hope them military told them fuk it i'll work for you guys from now on

Carl’s Jr. out here movin’ them thangz for El Chapo?! I did not know that...I guess their burgers must be crack frfr...

:sayword:
Oh+geez+disrespectful+my+ass+i+could+be+taking+money+_7012df074eb0006d3fdd1d231bd7551b.gif

All the resorts nigga turn up at in mexico are ran by cartels too. Im good on ever going out that way.

I been to 4 seasons Punta Mita a couple years back. Best vacation i ever been on.

They def got big ass 50cals on pickup trucks at the entrance waiting for shit to pop off.

This why Carlos Slim prolly an undercover supervillian.

How u the richest man in the world and u live in Mexico City?

And your name is Carlos Slim?

:sayword:
Mexican reporter, writer and filmmaker Diego Enrique Osorno recently published a book of one of the world's “allegedly” richest people, Mexican businessman Carlos Slim, who in 2011 was linked to drug trafficking by a DEA agent. In his book, Osorno writes that former Mexican presidents were “very fearful” of speaking about Slim. In March, Forbes said he was second only to Bill Gates in terms of riches, with a fortune hovering near US$80 billion.
In 2009, Madcow Morning News suggested that Carlos Slim made his fortune through drug trafficking and questioned how he made over US$50 billion in 10 years. “Has anyone ever made US$50 billion before--or anything close--in just 10 years?,” the website questioned, before replying, “We think not. We think something about Carlos Slim smells fishy.”
carlos-slim-drug-lord.jpg_2014392232.jpg

Last edited:
Corruption is the real problem. The cartels have their hands too far up the goverment change. Getting the criminals up to the US is basically their only options. It's not like the cartels hide. Everyone knows where they are. Trump is crazy enough to launch attacks on the cartels in Mexico.

Mexican reporter, writer and filmmaker Diego Enrique Osorno recently published a book of one of the world's “allegedly” richest people, Mexican businessman Carlos Slim, who in 2011 was linked to drug trafficking by a DEA agent. In his book, Osorno writes that former Mexican presidents were “very fearful” of speaking about Slim. In March, Forbes said he was second only to Bill Gates in terms of riches, with a fortune hovering near US$80 billion.
In 2009, Madcow Morning News suggested that Carlos Slim made his fortune through drug trafficking and questioned how he made over US$50 billion in 10 years. “Has anyone ever made US$50 billion before--or anything close--in just 10 years?,” the website questioned, before replying, “We think not. We think something about Carlos Slim smells fishy.”
carlos-slim-drug-lord.jpg_2014392232.jpg

the mf plug is mentioned alongside Warren Buffett and Zuckerberg

this man got the dope money on paper and in banks

"dont worry about how it got there, nigga.....*slides a stack*.....buy your wife something nice"

:ualreadyknow:

This shit was the hardest thing to happen in 2019. Possibly the last decade.

Mans said "fuck it we killing everybody"

Internal war inside the Sinaloa Cartel going on between Los Chapitos (heade up by El Chapo's sons) and El Mayo's forces

Didn't Fiat become like a Narc agent or some shit like that?

Nah.

From what I remember, he cleaned his internet history because he was about to get a job with the federal government...........but it was probably something in tech since he was an electrical engineering major.

Back