Welcome To aBlackWeb

El Chapo son is captured by police, freed after hours of gun showers throughout mexico from the cartel!

I honestly dont believe el chapo is locked up either
What other update we've gotten once he hit "super max"? Its part of a bigger conspiracy that super max for the high profile criminals is nothing more then a secretive release program. Its also how many feel Charles Mansion was never really jailed either but showed up for routine photo ops throughout the years. Its an intresting theory to say the least.

Even after that 2nd escape, I don't think Chapo ever thought that Mexico would extradite him to the USA. Then when they finally accepted the fact that they couldn't hold that nigga, no matter how hard they tried, thedjust extradited him here. Now them Sinaloa niggas know that any high level nigga is gonna be extradited to the USA within a week of capture, they on some Rambo shit to do whatever it takes to get him out.

I honestly think had they known Sr was gonna get extradited like that, they would have did the same thing.

But that's just me putting the pieces together. I don't really know shit.

Y'all wanna read some wild shit?

'In one encounter they outnumbered a Mexican Militaty squad, forcing them to surrender and shake every Cartel members hand before killing them. We send our prayers to all the victims involved in this horrible tragedy'

What the entire fuck?

So let me get this straight:

The arrested Chapo...he escapes.

They arrested Chapo AGAIN...he escapes AGAIN and basically went on an underground press tour telling police 'Suck my dick!'

They arrest him again and extradite him to the USA and hit him with that L-WOP

They arrest Chapo Jr. with plans to extradite him...his niggas say 'Na' and basically tear an entire city up until they let him walk.

Bruh you couldn't make this shit up if you tried. This is movie shit.
Pablo did similar.

If they didn't turn his family back from Germany.....he would a tore shit up

Y'all wanna read some wild shit?

'In one encounter they outnumbered a Mexican Militaty squad, forcing them to surrender and shake every Cartel members hand before killing them. We send our prayers to all the victims involved in this horrible tragedy'

What the entire fuck?

They should of been dealt with a long time they need the same attention isis gets

If the Mexican cartel wanted to operate like an actual terrorist group we would have issues at the end of they there goals are lined up with small minded goon shit

Back