Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nah, as much as I want to be on board with this movie sometimes you just need to let classics bow out gracefully... We got 'Better Call Saul' that should be it...

I just watched the series finale before watching the movie, and the movie was essentially two more episodes properly wrapping things up for Jesse.

Jesse had the toll of the entire series on his conscious and it showed the whole time.

Great conclusion. And as far as I'm concerned this is the origin story of Lou cypher

Jus finished.

For the record i thought the final ep of breaking bad was iight. And im a huge breaking bad stan. Shout out to the LCA in the IC, cats in there actually turned me onto breaking bad years ago. I binged season 1 thru 4 over about a month. It was fucking GOAT. And BB is my 2nd fav series behind the wire.

All that being said, this movie was iight. It starts out dope. But then it kinda drops off alil over 1/2 way thru. Its not bad, its jus that BB set the bar so high. And its hard to top that. Plus where was there really to go w this character....jus watched the Jeremy Jahns review on YouTube n i agree w what he said. This woulda been better as a 6 part miniseries.

Overall it was solid. It was cool to see the pinkman character again. And to wrap up his story, tho if u truly follow his character arc. There is no way his story ends like that.

Last edited:
Back