Welcome To aBlackWeb

Effect of Black Men Dating Outside Their Race

A lot of Indian women are beautiful. That's a fact. Indians are super racist/colorist though. That's also a fact. Dude is in here acting like they don't have a caste system based on darker people being at the bottom. And when I say darker, what we consider a redbone might be looked down on over there. Crazy.

They put white people on a pedestal, just like the rest of the world. Possibly even moreso. In many ways, they're even worse than white folk when it comes to racism. They most definitely have a caste system based on some of the most arbitrary shit. Not only is it race, it's complexion, dialect, region (north/south) and ancestry. They're the most color obsessed people I've ever met.

But yeah, they're not racist bastards though.

This. I think blacks should strive to be with each other, but sometimes shit happens and people wind up with someone else. What's problematic is these people that promote dating outside of the race. The black community won't suffer from isolated people here and there marrying outside of the race. The black community will suffer from a concerted movement by people to date outside of the race. And that will be the natural result of all this strife that exist between black men and women.

I agree that sometimes shit happens and I try not to denigrate anybody that dates or married outside of their race. I do have an issue with a person who goes out of their way to exclusively do so or bash their on kind at the expense though.

I had the pleasure of working and living in Japan for the early part of my 20’s. Six years of being over there you don’t have many choices of who to date or mess around with outside of Japanese because that’s the majority of what’s in that country and the few black women that were there was pretty much spoken for or I didn’t fit what their type was.

I say all of that to say this though. When it came down to really having a true relationship with any female who wasn’t black it was hard. Most couldn’t relate to anything I said outside of some what superficial/small talk and I don’t truly blame them because they just didn’t know much of my or people like me’s struggle. Not all black people (or people as a whole) are the same and everybody I feel wants to be loved or appreciated so some people are willing to do whatever than can to get that love.

What i dont understand is why do we use personal examples to disprove somebody point. Girl in the OP said she worries that some of the black men she meets might not date black women. Like why is that hard to believe? Your personal experience is not everybodys

Because in the grand scheme of things, we all know that ain't even remotely true. Misinformation is constantly being pumped into social media feeds and elsewhere to have those of weak mind believe that there are no good black men, that all black women are gold diggers with fake hair, that black men and women don't marry black, and other bullshit like that. They know that low-educated folks will derive their information from memes with zero credible sources and Youtube video of people "talking that real shit" that's nothing but pure garbage and they fall for it every time, claiming to be "woke". Then you have TV shows like "Real Housewives..." that y'all ain't even peeped the underhanded shit on: The white-centered "Real Housewives..." shows have women that are actually married. The Black show, Atlanta, currently has had a revolving door with multiple divorces and starring black women that typically started out on the show single. Then there's this other bullshit "To Rome for Love" where you got supposedly "professional" Black women claiming they can't find a Black man here in the US so they gotta go to Italy to find love.

Whitey is on some next level shit to turn us against each other. Even some of y'all on this very site have fallen for it and are spewing that bullshit rhetoric they planted in you.

Because in the grand scheme of things, we all know that ain't even remotely true. Misinformation is constantly being pumped into social media feeds and elsewhere to have those of weak mind believe that there are no good black men, that all black women are gold diggers with fake hair, that black men and women don't marry black, and other bullshit like that. They know that low-educated folks will derive their information from memes with zero credible sources and Youtube video of people "talking that real shit" that's nothing but pure garbage and they fall for it every time, claiming to be "woke". Then you have TV shows like "Real Housewives..." that y'all ain't even peeped the underhanded shit on: The white-centered "Real Housewives..." shows have women that are actually married. The Black show, Atlanta, currently has had a revolving door with multiple divorces and starring black women that typically started out on the show single. Then there's this other bullshit "To Rome for Love" where you got supposedly "professional" Black women claiming they can't find a Black man here in the US so they gotta go to Italy to find love.

Whitey is on some next level shit to turn us against each other. Even some of y'all on this very site have fallen for it and are spewing that bullshit rhetoric they planted in you.
agree with alot of this

Thing is it aint even the white man.. alot of the time its just niggas...

Attraction be is so fluid I can't get mad at anyone for liking who they like....

I've never met a white chick I thought I could legit date before, but I have come across quite a few I was attracted to...

I never acted on it tho... Didn't feel it was for me....I was even a tad apprehensive with my wife, but her whole demeanor was mad chill...

A Hom girl just hit me to on FB. She's getting married to a white boy. Action Bronson looking type dude with the black folk beard n everything.

She not the only black woman I know with a white dude. And I don't see either of these women as the white dude "type" but if people seem to be happy, I don't question that shit...

Like to short my nigga.... Be happy

Some motherfuckers go though their whole life and never find that one....

If you find somebody you can rock with.... Don't matter what they look like... Be happy....

Like in my little selfish imaginary picture of the world, I'd like to see black folk with black folk....

But everybody ain't the same.... Some of y'all like different shit, different women....I still got love for y'all... Y'all love what y'all love... Just live your truth

Me and this nigga Goldie used to have amazing debates.....

First two pages are entertaining as fuck....

Back