Welcome To aBlackWeb

Effect of Black Men Dating Outside Their Race

If anything, the assumption that a nigga will give most of his money to strangers is crazy lol You think Kanye will leave most of his money to youth of chicago? word? Knowing him he'll want to be buried with that shit.

You misunderstood me. I was responding to the post where you implied that a man's money automatically goes to the wife and her family. I was just pointing out that if a man leaves a will, the money will pretty much go wherever he wants it to. So if a black man wanted to make sure that his money went to black people, he could make that happen regardless of who he was married to.

The whole “why date outside your race” argument is as old as time & wont be resolved. It’s something every race deals with yet the black community takes it more to heart compounded with all the other issues that plague us. I personally never not been down with black women. The woman I married just happened to be white. There others like that & others with fucked up views of what a beautiful significant other should be for a black man. Regardless of that, the majority of black men in this country are still down. I’ve seen an uptick in interracial dating from all involved. It’s something every race comes has to terms with.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

@Germs

imma need you to be less gratuitous with that word "Bitch" brother........

Not gon lie. First thought is "sellout". And the reason why is because of how important it is to me that we subscribe to the line of thinking that you just stated.

And I hate when I'm out and see that one black high school kid with a buncha white kids. I'm like, "Your parents ain't tell you you look like a token and those muthafuckas are gonna flip on you the first chance they get?"

*shrugs* Maybe I'm the only one who thinks like that. Lol.

Yes u are due to low self esteem, inferiority complex, jealousy, feeling a lack of self worth, having a victim mentality, being a radical extremist, being brain washed

The soul has no colour

Flesh and bone is temporary

We all originate from the same creator just people got different in colour due to climate

Race mixing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Million % support this movement

Shadyteam the type of woman that makes me wanna leave my wife & get with one of them Wakanda warrior type womens from BP.

The soul has no colour

Flesh and bone is temporary

We all originate from the same creator just people got different in colour due to climate

This is a thread about interracial dating, not interspecies. So take your pussy, that smells like camel spit, and fly your fuckin ass back to Agrabah on that magic carpet from whence you came.

Prolly look like Jafar in drag. Foh.

I actually stop following that bitch, cause I hit her up and asked her..with all the positivity your getting in the comments, why are you focused on the negativity..she hit me back, said that’s a good point..

I shit you not, an hour later she was doing the same shit with a another picture.

which is basically what I was saying with my reply: This chick might have come across maybe one or two niggas that wasn't feelin her and wanted a white hoe and somehow those are the dudes that got her in her feels. Damn the fact that 20-30 niggas tried to holler at her, naw she wanna focus on the tiny minority that ain't fuckin with her.

I think at the end of the day it all depends on your politics, your worldy view and how you view yourself.

If you truly are for the upward socioeconomic mobility of Black people— and have an understanding of history and able to dissect it from a critical lens, and are also working to decenter whitness, I highly doubt youll even be attracted to white ppl.

Decentering whiteness for me is explicitly prioritizing Black people. White people, I hate to say it, dont even exist in my realm the majority of the time —-I completely tune them out. I am far more focused on building strong platonic relationships —-intimate/romantic partnerships with Black people and working to rebuild predominately Black communities, I dont have much energy, time, conversation to offer them.

thats why I told 1/2, that maybe if his politics were different or even stronger, he wouldnt have married that white woman.

the same for any Black person that is attracted to them for that matter

Last edited:
Back