Welcome To aBlackWeb

Effect of Black Men Dating Outside Their Race

I feel her. And I see how that can be fucked up from her perspective. But why can't I just play in the snow without being marginalized for somehow marginalizing black women by doing so?

tenor (1).gif

Why do I have to consider that if I wanna fuck a chick that happens to be a different race? I just wanna fuck. Its like it's some kind of malicious act.

I feel her. And I see how that can be fucked up from her perspective. But why can't I just play in the snow without being marginalized for somehow marginalizing black women by doing so?

View attachment 34147

Why do I have to consider that if I wanna fuck a chick that happens to be a different race? I just wanna fuck. Its like it's some kind of malicious act.

I'm pretty sure she's talking about the black men who spurn black women in favor of women of other races. Or the black men that be on that self-hate shit.

I wanna know where she's at where the black men are on this fuck shit though. And I swear this phenomenon is something that's relatively recent. Like within the last decade or so.

I know majority of black men still date and marry black women, but there most definitely have been an uptick in interracial relationships.

It's not necessarily a bad thing, unless you're one of those fuckboys that completely writes off black women, but our black women are our most valuable resource.

Nodody can be down for a black man like a black woman can.

It's just the niggaz she's interested in for some weird reason.

Cuz she appears for all intents and purposes normal enough to talk to date, fuck, whatever. I'm sure there are brothers who have expressed their interest in her.... But for whatever reason she not feeling them dudes and stuck on the niggaz who like white girls....

You know how many black women DON'T like fat niggaz??? DON'T like short Niggaz???

There might be a short fat nigga with the greatest personally in the world working at her job.... But she stuck on personal trainer homie who like white girls.....

People gotta realize the world is much bigger than just their perspective

How i know this nigga du was gonna come in here and try to brush her pov off lol

I keep telling yall niggas, that shit will shape black women's perspective starting at an early age.

lmaoooooooooooooooo I'm mad du just compared being a fat sloppy nigga to being a black woman

How i know this nigga du was gonna come in here and try to brush her pov off lol

I keep telling yall niggas, that shit will shape black women's perspective starting at an early age.
I think the issue is the value being placed on things without context.

At an early age a young girl is incapable of applying adult considerations to adult relationships...... So instead of curving dating partners, folk need to start letting these kids know that different people likes different things and being the best you possible is much more important than worrying about who or who may not like you....

Too much value is being placed on being liked. Which is kinda funny when think about how many people adapt the defense they don't care what people think about them

"You know HOW MANY black women don't fuck with retarded niggas?!?" - Du
So being fat makes me sloppy and retarded?

Being short makes you sloppy and retarded?

Are these really like things in your world?

I think the issue is the value being placed on things without context.

At an early age a young girl is incapable of applying adult considerations to adult relationships...... So instead of curving dating partners, folk need to start letting these kids know that different people likes different things and being the best you possible is much more important than worrying about who or who may not like you....

Too much value is being placed on being liked. Which is kinda funny when think about how many people adapt the defense they don't care what people think about them

You're wrong on many accounts fam.

Children are smarter and pick up on things way more than you're letting on.

And to sum it up as "people just like what they like" is like saying "racism exists so just except it", instead of calling it out for what it is. Trying to blanket it as something else is doing more harm than good. There's clearly a phenomenon/sickness that's going on that you're refusing to acknowledge.

Plot twist!

She isnt single she just focuses on shit that aint her fucking business. Letting her insecurities spill out cause she getting Brenda Richie'd. .

And I'm not saying black women are like fat men....

A dude could be a chubby chaser like deadeye...
.a woman could be gorgeous, but to Niggaz like him she's 200 pounds too light....

Should that destroy her self esteem??

Obviously these dudes who chasing white chicks and white chicks only have some sort of shallow insecurity inside of them.... But that's their issue... It should not effect the self esteem of another person....

That particular person not wanting you does not diminish ones be attraction....

Always display yourself in the way you are most comfortable with and the rest will follow

Back