Welcome To aBlackWeb

Educate me on Jay Z

y’all watch too much tv. A brick is anything. In this case 92 bricks of dope. Roughly 30-40 grand during that time. He paid for it. He had no clientele though cause as he says he sold crack. It knocked him off his feet. Someone fronted him yay to get back on. He never said how much. It could have been a few ounces and he paid that back.

shouldn’t have to explain that to all y’all street niggas. It’s very simple if u know the game

You didn't explain anything.

Despite selling out to the nfl jay has done several great things for black people. He's paid for funerals and cashed out families of victims of police brutality. I think he's giving scholarships and other non publicized things

I'm going to go into why I believe Jay is a issue. Let's look at this from a histroical, objective, and mature standpoint.

When Kapernick kneeled became a lightning rod for bad press aimed towards both him and the NFL. He effectively was no longer playing ball with the Ameican ideal in business that business and the dollar trumps all. As long as you give me the dollar, you have bought my silence when it comes to all other things.

Here was a brother that was raised by white parents, famous, not really out there facing the full force of the systemic racist system that most of us as black men and women face. He took it upon himself to reach out to people about how he can use his status to make a difference. Heres where he kneeled and dealt with the snow ball effect of that. Yall seen how it all went down so I'm not going to go into that.

So you get to where he is faced up against the lawyers of the nfl against him trying to prove the blackball. That's a large legal fight dollars wise. Its smart to think that he realized at the end of the day this could leave him broke. Who's to say on principle he just didnt take a word to his face that, yes we did..this is why, take this compensation and move on.

He saw the writing on the wall and decided this is as far as I can take it as a man. I have sacrificed a lot and as a man this is all I can get but I've made a difference. Now on the nfl side, they have shown their true colors. They dont care about being a device to where we can have that discussion of white superiority through.

But the discussion still lingers even though Kap is quiet. It's off season, seasons coming, some guys are kneeling in pre season but its pre season. The season is coming, they fear the jump off to the season is going to be hampered by bad press. Jay is in the back streets trying to do a deal with the NFL.

It's obvious now that they had no intentions of jumping out there like they did, so fast. He makes the horrible ethical decision to provide them cover, with a trust me attitude. But because it was forced and rushed, nothing is fleshed out, he provided them covered, and had no intention of this being a social movement.

Now you squashed something meaningful, cause of you desire for the dollar. Trying to save face and get back that capital on your name your still being lead around by the leash. Yall do some farce of an outreach to Kap, thinking the money matter more than the principle to him. Cause it does to yall, he don't fall for it. Reads the contact yall want him to sign.

Acts on principle and does what he does. My problem with JayZ is that he is out of his depth in this arena. But now that hes here, once he gains his footing. Hes gonna lead the lot of yall niggaz around like dogs, cause that's what he do. Lead niggaz around like dogs, yall stay in the dog house while he stay in the mansion.

And think the dog house ain't the dog house cause it belongs to the man in the mansion.

I'm going to go into why I believe Jay is a issue. Let's look at this from a histroical, objective, and mature standpoint.

When Kapernick kneeled became a lightning rod for bad press aimed towards both him and the NFL. He effectively was no longer playing ball with the Ameican ideal in business that business and the dollar trumps all. As long as you give me the dollar, you have bought my silence when it comes to all other things.

Here was a brother that was raised by white parents, famous, not really out there facing the full force of the systemic racist system that most of us as black men and women face. He took it upon himself to reach out to people about how he can use his status to make a difference. Heres where he kneeled and dealt with the snow ball effect of that. Yall seen how it all went down so I'm not going to go into that.

So you get to where he is faced up against the lawyers of the nfl against him trying to prove the blackball. That's a large legal fight dollars wise. Its smart to think that he realized at the end of the day this could leave him broke. Who's to say on principle he just didnt take a word to his face that, yes we did..this is why, take this compensation and move on.

He saw the writing on the wall and decided this is as far as I can take it as a man. I have sacrificed a lot and as a man this is all I can get but I've made a difference. Now on the nfl side, they have shown their true colors. They dont care about being a device to where we can have that discussion of white superiority through.

But the discussion still lingers even though Kap is quiet. It's off season, seasons coming, some guys are kneeling in pre season but its pre season. The season is coming, they fear the jump off to the season is going to be hampered by bad press. Jay is in the back streets trying to do a deal with the NFL.

It's obvious now that they had no intentions of jumping out there like they did, so fast. He makes the horrible ethical decision to provide them cover, with a trust me attitude. But because it was forced and rushed, nothing is fleshed out, he provided them covered, and had no intention of this being a social movement.

Now you squashed something meaningful, cause of you desire for the dollar. Trying to save face and get back that capital on your name your still being lead around by the leash. Yall do some farce of an outreach to Kap, thinking the money matter more than the principle to him. Cause it does to yall, he don't fall for it. Reads the contact yall want him to sign.

Acts on principle and does what he does. My problem with JayZ is that he is out of his depth in this arena. But now that hes here, once he gains his footing. Hes gonna lead the lot of yall niggaz around like dogs, cause that's what he do. Lead niggaz around like dogs, yall stay in the dog house while he stay in the mansion.

And think the dog house ain't the dog house cause it belongs to the man in the mansion.
My nigga.

Its not even 8am yet

Long story short

Never meet your idols

I didn't even read this but I dropped off my "lol" in advance.

When Kapernick kneeled became a lightning rod for bad press aimed towards both him and the NFL. He effectively was no longer playing ball with the Ameican ideal in business that business and the dollar trumps all.....
I stopped here

I'll get to the rest after I take a shit

Niggaz wake up at 9 am and grab a roach and sip some warm room temperature yak, and think this is the norm for everyone

I'm up at 5...ion even try to be...just 5 am my eyes snap open.

Drove the kids to school, drove to to get breakfast...listen to xm radio in the whip..heard em report that Jay mad about the developments..I said you know what...

ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u1.png
Time to let this hate flow

Nigga was locked up for 32 days and thinks he knows everything street related. Suspected wigger.

suspect wigger because y’all can’t keep up? Sm

I’m old...too old to prove anything to anyone. I have been a productive member of society longer than I was a menace. I can tell u that my jacket would never allow for to do 32 days on any charge. Sounds good though.

Back