Welcome To aBlackWeb

EDP445 caught trying to solicit sex from a minor

I saw his name trending on twitter when this story first broke before he locked his page and one of his initial responses was this was a set up for some prank tv show. He really thought that would fly?

And who da fuck...yo, I look at chicks like Miley Cyrus, this chick Sawteee or whatever, and Benzino daughter that has the internet ablaze and Ariana Grande...these chicks got lil girl bodies..I mean even when I was in high school I wanted chicks that was stacked..who da fuck finds these lil girl bodies attractive? Still wearing underwear with rainbows and shit..

:scust: Just nasty

And who da fuck...yo, I look at chicks like Miley Cyrus, this chick Sawteee or whatever, and Benzino daughter that has the internet ablaze and Ariana Grande...these chicks got lil girl bodies..I mean even when I was in high school I wanted chicks that was stacked..who da fuck finds these lil girl bodies attractive? Still wearing underwear with rainbows and shit..

:scust: Just nasty
i think it goes deeper than that, but im really not trying to understand the mind of a pedo

This whole situaton is just sad and disgusting. They also starting to look into Chet Goldstein because he was out here using hard "R's" in the past

Put him under the planet

They saying the guy (one with the beard I think) is a racist. Throw him away with EDP.

Here is some info on the guy who exposed him. Don't watch his video no more so he does not get money. Starts at the 2:00 mark

Last edited:
Back