Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Scott Storch vs Mannie Fresh

let me leave before i start airing shit out because it went from discussing hip hop to personal and petty disagreements to some other weird shit and lately yall been acting corny as fuck up here

let me leave before i start airing shit out because it went from discussing hip hop to personal and petty disagreements to some other weird shit and lately yall been acting corny as fuck up here

Air me out lol I got 0 skeletons in my closet.

Both Race and CHitown have both came to crying about shit said to them on here, that's the funniest shit about all of this.
If you would have made me a mod I would have handled it myself like those people did to me. You was just a means to get what needed to be done

Russ does alla that shit and good on him but it doesn't make the quality of his music better.

He not wack but his music seems like its for white people who like rap. No offence to anyone who fucks with him

nah you on some other shit tho

you love taking drastic leaps and bounds that have 0 to do with whats being said to prove a point and its weak asf.

I'm just on the side of what's right and not mistreating people. Laughing at nigga's kids, talkin about nigga's addictions, shit's not cool.

If I gotta be the only one to call it out, so be it. But somebody has to do it.

Not gon Ask Again....
See the source image
Maybe you should've let elzo hold the money

I'm just on the side of what's right and not mistreating people. Laughing at nigga's kids, talkin about nigga's addictions, shit's not cool.

If I gotta be the only one to call it out, so be it. But somebody has to do it.

man what tf ever dawg

im off the subject

Back