Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Scott Storch vs Mannie Fresh

I'm not gonna put out personal business, but as far as I know and what you told me, you were never addicted to coke. You had other battles that i'm not gonna talk abotu here and that's something i would never joke about.

all im saying is jokes is jokes and i rarely care about being called things, i hate a pile on tho but i also have thicker skin than most because im super transparent with my shit.

who is to say storch aint the same?

all im saying is jokes is jokes and i rarely care about being called things, i hate a pile on tho but i also have thicker skin than most because im super transparent with my shit.

There’s a difference between that shit happening in confidence and in front of the world

im just saying niggas get down and dirty when it comes to hip hop. there r no rules. the culture in itself can be examined and critiqued but being mad at mannie is short sighted and weak

Ahh, so laughing at people getting raped, catching cancer, etc is cool aslong as they have tough skin? Gotcha.

Like I said last night, everyone different. Maybe scott cool with it. Maybe mannie even asked him if he can joke bout his addiction and scott said cool.

Im just saying me personally? I dont find that shit funny and that woulda been a line crossed for me.

But I also fight mfers for disrespect. Drop of a dime too. Thats why i dont disrespect no one, not even on this forum cause i know mfers will disrespect me back and we cant even fight.

There’s a difference between that shit happening in confidence and in front of the world

what im saying is i cant get mad about what i put out there. i have to check my ill feelings when i choose to share things personally and someone throws it in my face

we all would hope ppl wouldnt make light of our low points but reality is, when it comes to this hip hop shit nothing is off the table.

we made it this way and these r the consequences of it

Nah but we have joked about drug addictions on here and no one has ever took it like y'all taking it with Scott Storch.

WE never did shit. Anytime I've seen some shit like that, whether it be talkin aobut people's dead relatives, kids or personal situation it was always addressed and there was some form of recourse.

That whole "well everybody does it" mentality is wack. What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong.

Back