Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Scott Storch vs Mannie Fresh

Fam I hate when niggas is late to some shit and wanna change shit because it went bad for their rooting interest. Co-written/ co- production has been in just about every single battle so far.

Timbo and Swizz have been sending some type of paperwork to both artists. And artists have been agreeing to said terms before these battles. They know what they signed up for.

As for the disrespect, I def don’t like it from fellow artists unless they want smoke personally with the artists. Like Fat Joe and Russ was wildin.

But regular joes ehh. The Canada niggas was on hit boy head whole time. He even addressed them a couple times .Some dada dude and another dude was riding for SG hard and shitting on Dream putting sleep emojis and shit.
And you know this how BD?

HOW YOU KNOW???

I know what about the paperwork? Because before previous battles either the artist in the battle or Tim or Swizz have gon on live or their IG story saying.

“Aye just got the paperwork back from _____” “_____ just talked to _____ terms set battle will be tonight “

Timbo here again saying it for Pain/Jon. I been following these and in the lives for each one champ.

Take away all this goal post moving and caping and semantics I got this to say:

Mannie fresh brought a sound to Hiphop and he’s a legend and helped bring forth a legends run

Scott storch did great work on a lot of hits

As far as the beat battle

Scott brought better overall hits
Scott was the better showman
Scott was more consistent

Mannie didnt sequence his set well
Skits were funny at first but then it didn’t work for him
Mannie’s sound quality was bad. Either the volume was too low, muddy, or the vocals drowned out the beat

Objectively Mannie won 5 maybe 6 rounds at most which would make it

14-6 or 15-5 Scott

he got washed in this battle and I hope he does another one because I think he misrepresented himself

Y’all dickriding is horrible btw

I’m being objective and honest

Take away all this goal post moving and caping and semantics I got this to say:

Mannie fresh brought a sound to Hiphop and he’s a legend and helped bring forth a legends run

Scott storch did great work on a lot of hits

As far as the beat battle

Scott brought better overall hits
Scott was the better showman
Scott was more consistent

Mannie didnt sequence his set well
Skits were funny at first but then it didn’t work for him
Mannie’s sound quality was bad. Either the volume was too low, muddy, or the vocals drowned out the beat

Objectively Mannie won 5 maybe 6 rounds at most which would make it

14-6 or 15-5 Scott

he got washed in this battle and I hope he does another one because I think he misrepresented himself

Y’all dickriding is horrible btw

I’m being objective and honest
Ahhh

So you are capable of making well thought out posts instead of trolling for lols

I agree with about 90% of this post

If you made more posts like these, then you wouldn't get mushed in the face so much

ok yes the skits were foul but as niggas that watch battle rap yall really in here crying about that shit. niggas be bringing up folks dead baby and drug habits all the time lmao

its a battle

everyone relax

Last edited:
Back