Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Scott Storch vs Mannie Fresh

Storch is an all around better producer.

What disrespectful shit has been said about Mannie? That he got washed? I'm not seeing anybody trying to dispute his status on the game.

What you mean by all around?? Because he worked with different people at the height of their careers?

He wasn't in the studios with half of the artists, so what is he producing?

What you mean by all around?? Because he worked with different people at the height of their careers?

He wasn't in the studios with half of the artists, so what is he producing?

Yall keep harping on the few dre n storch collab records. All the beyonce records are solely produced by storch, lean back is solely produced by storch. Make it rain, etc..

He has multiple bags, as much as I fuck with mannie he only has 1 main bag. It's an amazing bag, but only 1.

There wouldn't be a Cash Money recordswithout Manny, I'm sure Justin Timberlake, Beyoncé, Eve, Lil Kim would have been ok withoutScott Storch co-produced beat.

Their careers would be just fine, People already had hits before adding piano keys to their sound

Last edited:
Yall keep harping on the few dre n storch collab records. All the beyonce records are solely produced by storch, lean back is solely produced by storch. Make it rain, etc..

He has multiple bags, as much as I fuck with mannie he only has 1 main bag. It's an amazing bag, but only 1.

Lean Back and Make it Rain, I gave the nod to them, Me Myself and I, I'll give him that, but this deep bag he has, I'm not seeing it, piggy-backing aint it.
Run It Chris Brown was another one, but did he make it all on his own?

Niggas trying to help salve Mannie wounds

Let me go on record saying once again, Swizz Beats would SMOKE Mannie Fresh like he was a whole hog

He aint got Swizz energy or mentallity for this battling shit

LHSB need to give Swizz his got damn props already

Niggas trying to help salve Mannie wounds

Let me go on record saying once again, Swizz Beats would SMOKE Mannie Fresh like he was a whole hog

He aint got Swizz energy or mentallity for this battling shit

LHSB need to give Swizz his got damn props already
Idc how many times you post this, it doesn't make it true

Stop... You need help

Fam I hate when niggas is late to some shit and wanna change shit because it went bad for their rooting interest. Co-written/ co- production has been in just about every single battle so far.

Timbo and Swizz have been sending some type of paperwork to both artists. And artists have been agreeing to said terms before these battles. They know what they signed up for.

As for the disrespect, I def don’t like it from fellow artists unless they want smoke personally with the artists. Like Fat Joe and Russ was wildin.

But regular joes ehh. The Canada niggas was on hit boy head whole time. He even addressed them a couple times .Some dada dude and another dude was riding for SG hard and shitting on Dream putting sleep emojis and shit.

Back