Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eddie Winslow is on his Malik Yoba sh!t...

tenor.gif

I think you might be over estimating how much the name Sydney Starr really moves the needle, B. Lol. Even when she was at the height of her fame, it's totally feasible for Eddie Winslow to have no gotdamn clue who she is.

If I'm playing tag with a chick on social media I'll Google her name to see what else comes up....I refuse to believe he hasn't at least done that.

If I'm playing tag with a chick on social media I'll Google her name to see what else comes up....I refuse to believe he hasn't at least done that.

Where was the game of 'tag' exactly? She commented on a post. He commented back.

And even if there was a long ass game of tag, how does the fact that YOU would Google someone have to do with THIS situation?

Where was the game of 'tag' exactly? She commented on a post. He commented back.

And even if there was a long ass game of tag, how does the fact that YOU would Google someone have to do with THIS situation?
You really go make me admit I follow shade room and a few other gossip pages huh lmao. There's more that the op didn't post. They been flirting back and forth in a few post.

You don't do background checks on women you may be interested in? Figured everyone did that, my bad, b.

I thought that girl/man said he she is actually a woman and was lying the whole time. Either way nh and pause because it said it was a man and got national attention. There's no way Darius don't know that especially him being in the circle with Superhead

You really go make me admit I follow shade room and a few other gossip pages huh lmao. There's more that the op didn't post. They been flirting back and forth in a few post.

You don't do background checks on women you may be interested in? Figured everyone did that, my bad, b.

What does what I do have to do with this situation? I'm me. He's him. You're you.

Back