Welcome To aBlackWeb

East Coast people, The Spring/Summer about to be theirs. Y'all been warned.

Tired of seeing these lil mutha fuckas everywhere to be honest. Even more tired of the noise they make. They never shut up, just constant background noise for the past few weeks.

What temps are yall hitting? If you are in a city, you will barely see them due to the lack of trees and grass. Cant dig through concrete, lol.
Plenty of trees bruh lol I remember when they used to be loud af letting us know it was summertime lol. Been in the 60s for this weeek but we're getting high 80s by the weekend.

I was planning a camping trip but im gonna wait till they die out. I cant imagine what the woods are looking like.

Haven't seen any of these bastards but it's also been in 60s in fucking June after 90s just a week ago Lol

One of them tried to hitch a ride in my car. I downed the window so fast and flicked that muthafucca out!

It didn't chip in on gas so no free rides for you buddy!

Usually I like riding with the window down if it is not to hot but I have been riding with the ac. Dont want to take a chance of me driving down a road and one hits me in the face .

Back