Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Earthgang - Mirrorland

I didn't like this at all. Only thing I liked was swivel which I been heard from them off the revenge collab. Must be south bias imma just slide out and let you niggas have this. I don't want no problems with yall.

Enjoy.
If you have no alliances to the states can you still be biased?

If you have no alliances to the states can you still be biased?

Good question. Depends on your preference I guess. But all the niggas in this thread that claiming this album from the south. Call it what you want.

What did you think about it?

Good question. Depends on your preference I guess. But all the niggas in this thread that claiming this album from the south. Call it what you want.

What did you think about it?

Iā€™m usually considered a ā€œsouth haterā€ and Iā€™ve been in here championinā€™ this album tha most prolly...I think these niggaz some of tha most unique and talented dudes out right now...I do know theyā€™re an acquired taste...pause nh...but when given a real listen, I canā€™t see how more niggaz donā€™t think is album is 1 of tha best albums to come out this year...just my opinion tho

I finished it and I like the album a lot. Bank is my SHIT!
When that nigga comes with
"Shtic shtic shtic shtic shtic"

A nigga gets to bobbing his head hard.
giphy.gif

good ole saturday morning music.....gotta flip pancakes to this shit

oh and I never been a young thug fan but I actually like proud of you...a lot

he's a fool for that bridge.....thats the part of the live show when the whole building holds their drinks up and sings ugly af

HARD TIMES GUH YA MAKE IT LUK E-zay, EEE-zay

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back