shits jammin

they might get criticized or looked over for being a lil TOO dope actually

this shit aint easy to copy or sing along to at all lol

live shows gotta be crazy

shits jammin

they might get criticized or looked over for being a lil TOO dope actually

this shit aint easy to copy or sing along to at all lol

live shows gotta be crazy

This why you just gotta get tha hooks down my nigga lol...can’t nobody duplicate/recreate these niggaz flows...you can do a few choice lines here or there but damn if you doin’ a whole verse...at best hit tha melody lol

This whole album is flames tho...and when you do listen to what they sayin’ they both spit real shit...

This why you just gotta get tha hooks down my nigga lol...can’t nobody duplicate/recreate these niggaz flows...you can do a few choice lines here or there but damn if you doin’ a whole verse...at best hit tha melody lol

This whole album is flames tho...and when you do listen to what they sayin’ they both spit real shit...

while on that note....I honestly cant tell em apart

only played it once tho

I thought Rae Srummerd was one nigga when i first heard them lmao

while on that note....I honestly cant tell em apart

only played it once tho

I thought Rae Srummerd was one nigga when i first heard them lmao

Watch a few of their videos and you’ll be able to tell them apart lol

While we in confess mode....I thought Pusha T and Malice were tha same nigga when they 1st came out

:ualreadyknow:

Same nigga! Then I thought they were twins

I was still tellin’ niggaz that Push and Malice were twins as recently as a few years ago I think lol...I remember The Funeral bein’ tha 1st video I saw of theirs and I just ran wit them bein’ twins since they weren’t tha same nigga lol

it took me at least a year until I was able to tell the malice and pusha apart, i guess it was around when "what happened to that boy" came out that i could. but even in some of the re-up gang stuff, i still can't tell who is who.

Back