Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Earthgang - Mirrorland

Super hype for this project!! I usually listen to tha radio shows in tha morning on tha way to work but this morning I skimmed thru this whole album...these dude are unique and creative af

Been listening this morning.

Off of first listen, it puts me in the mind frame of ATLiens-Aquemini Outkast.

Lots of synthesizer/distorted vocals, melodies, ignant ass production, socio-political verses, and just the overall energy is something I would've appreciated from a later Outkast album.

Avenue and tha beat change up on This Side?? Plus Top Down and Bank!! I’m fuckin’ wit’ this heavy!! Album sounds like it was produced by tha Organized Noize’s stoner nephews lol

Aye @AP21 ...you listen to this yet?? I’m always interested in hearing what a “new listener” thinks about these cats comin’ in wit’ virgin ears....pause

I'm headed to the gym as I type this

was gonna give it the gym test lol

I'ma be back

No doubt bruh...enjoy ya work out (pause just in case any pause police lurkin’ lol)

Couple of adjectives that you’ll peep bout them ...eclectic, artistic, musical, soulful, original and dope lol

No doubt bruh...enjoy ya work out (pause just in case any pause police lurkin’ lol)

Couple of adjectives that you’ll peep bout them ...eclectic, artistic, musical, soulful, original and dope lol
image.jpg

Watch yourself

just wrapped this up

production is top shelf liquor for sure

the lyrics on some of the songs were dope af, some of them I wasn't really feeling on first listen but I'm not gonna put too much into it

but on first listen, I give it a strong 3.5/5

This nigga gave it a C
:foh5:

He’ll come around (pause) after a few more listens and he gets his EarthGang ears...once you start hearin’ tha intricacies of their rhymes/lyrics and schemes you can’t unhear their dopeness...

@AP21 ...go back and check out tha 3 EPs they put out leadin’ up to this album when they 1st signed to Dreamville in ‘17-‘18....Robots, Rags and Royalty

He’ll come around (pause) after a few more listens and he gets his EarthGang ears...once you start hearin’ tha intricacies of their rhymes/lyrics and schemes you can’t unhear their dopeness...

@AP21 ...go back and check out tha 3 EPs they put out leadin’ up to this album when they 1st signed to Dreamville in ‘17-‘18....Robots, Rags and Royalty
I'ma do that and let you know my thoughts

And Mars always gotta be that nigga

I didn't say it was trash or anything nigga

Back