Welcome To aBlackWeb

Earl Thomas wife catches him cheating bursts into the home and pulls gun out

Earl fucked up, not taking the Jeter route.

While you’re still playing, marry NO ONE.

Sow your oats, protect your seed, and make the most $$ off your craft.

Then, when you retire, and you’ve had enough groupies, THEN you settle down and ring up someone.
This. Remaining single removes more risk then you dont have to worry about hot grits or shit like this. :think3:

Then, when you retire, and you’ve had enough groupies, THEN you settle down and ring up someone.

Or at least go the Andre Kirilenko route and marry a chick that understand you're going to cheat and is will to let it go under certain parameters.

Lotta niggas are in too deep (in a long term relationship with kids) by the time they realize this

Looking back on this.. I understand that most niggas are as loyal as their options..But that nigga fuck’d up man..The bitches him and his brother were tag teaming/having foursomes w/ better had been 8.5s,9s,9.5s 10s.. Cause his wifey had everything she thick as hell in all the right spots wit hair down to her sweet USDA grade A cheek meat + some great double D milk cannons that look like that could possibly cure world hunger…

Looking back on this.. I understand that most niggas are as loyal as their options..But that nigga fuck’d up man..The bitches him and his brother were tag teaming/having foursomes w/ better had been 8.5s,9s,9.5s 10s.. Cause his wifey had everything she thick as hell in all the right spots wit hair down to her sweet USDA grade A cheek meat + some great double D milk cannons that look like that could possibly cure world hunger…
Behind every bad bitch is a nigga tired of fuckin her…

Outside of looks, she might not have anything going for her. Now matter how good a chick looks, if that's all she brings to the table, she's not going to keep the interest of a dude that has free access to plenty of chicks that look good.

Nina-Heisser-Earl-Thomas.jpg

I'm kinda getting a Slimer vibe.

yeah we gotta stop raising our daughters with princess mentality so they stop doing dumb shit like this

I would be so embarrassed if my daughter found out her S/O was cheating and threatened to kill him

imagine u got options but u risk spending the rest of ur life in jail for killing somebody just cuz they fucked someone else other than u

it ain't never that serious when u can just move around to something better

I don't understand how we act like it's so normal for someone to be that unstable and enraged about someone else cheating

Back