Welcome To aBlackWeb

Earl Thomas wife catches him cheating bursts into the home and pulls gun out

If NFL contracts are anything like NFL contracts, I'm pretty sure there is some sort of general clause in there that states that can take some sort of action if a player does anything to 'degrade the reputation of the league or it's member clubs'. I doubt they'll ACTUALLY be able to do anything or really pursue it unless they REALLY wanna get him outta here.

But just cuz it ain't spelled out in the contract don't mean shit.

Same way they got Donald Sterling outta here. There was no 'You can't say racist things in private' clause in his shit.

You do know the HUGE ASS difference between the 2 right?

Sterling was the one that said that racist shit. In order for that example to be even remotely valid, the NBA would've had to have Sterling sell his team for something his wife or kids or brother said or did.

this is probably crazier than hiding passwords and what not, but how about don’t cheat? then there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.

I don’t know why celebrities get into relationships... u got money, u think u have power and u have no selfcontrol... all setting u up for self destruction... be single and do u... sheesh... marriage to validate themselves then cheat to further validate themselves... bunch of unhappy idiots smh

Same reason anybody else does. Being famous doesn't stop your want for companionship and being with people.

Such as?

No hate, I'm just not thinking of any. But maybe there are some and I'm just not recalling them.

Could be something as simple as an emergency comes up and I need to let somebody know something that she's friends with but I don't have their contact info but I know she would want them to know...or something serious as in she's in a bad way and I would need to reach out to certain people she works with to let them know that I don't have their contact info because they're not my coworkers...

You do know the HUGE ASS difference between the 2 right?

Sterling was the one that said that racist shit. In order for that example to be even remotely valid, the NBA would've had to have Sterling sell his team for something his wife or kids or brother said or did.

This isn't important enough for me to argue with you about.

Cuz there ain't nothing to argue about.

You used a bad example...:js4:

They didn't get Sterling outta here for saying racist things in private. If that were the case, literally EVERY owner would be outta here too. They got him outta here because he said some racist shit in private...then allowing it to go public and it embarrassed the league

It's not that Thomas cheated on his wife. It's that he cheated on his wife...and it turned into a big ass embarrassing incident with guns and knives and shit that became public.

But sure...'HUGE AS' difference.

Again, none of this matters because they're not actually gonna do anything to the man. And again, I don't really care enough about this to keep going.

They didn't get Sterling outta here for saying racist things in private. If that were the case, literally EVERY owner would be outta here too. They got him outta here because he said some racist shit in private...then allowing it to go public and it embarrassed the league

It's not that Thomas cheated on his wife. It's that he cheated on his wife...and it turned into a big ass embarrassing incident with guns and knives and shit that became public.

But sure...'HUGE AS' difference.

Again, none of this matters because they're not actually gonna do anything to the man. And again, I don't really care enough about this to keep going.

Your still trying to equate someone who has/had a contract/business w/ their perspective league ( Sterling)

To someone who doesn't (Earl Thomas' wife)

That's the Huge Ass Difference.

Why get married in the first place if you have no intention of staying faithful? If you want the freedom to fuck other women set the record straight immediately when you enter a relationship. You have to let your gilrfriend/wife know what to expect.
i'm sure it wasn't always this way

ya'll gotta relax with this shit

ya'll act like an overwhelming majority of people get married with the intention of having an affair at some point or another. Shit happens. Whether you famous or regular joe.

i'm sure it wasn't always this way

ya'll gotta relax with this shit

ya'll act like an overwhelming majority of people get married with the intention of having an affair at some point or another. Shit happens. Whether you famous or regular joe.

The truth is a lot of men want his cake and eat it too. A lot of men simply think having women on the side is part of the marriage/relationship. She pulled a gun on him so something tells me this wasn't the first time he was caught slippin. OK, I don't know him so maybe it's not fair to judge him. Still they only been married for like 3-4 years. Hopefully he'll get his shit together.

The truth is a lot of men want hiscake and eat it too. A lot of men simply think having women on the side is part of the marriage/relationship.

soooo

there aint a such thing as a side nigga?
Brah stop perpetuating the lie that this is strictly a male issue

this is a PEOPLE issue my nigga

soooo

Never said it's strictly men but generally speaking absolutely. Way more men with this mindset. It's more of a male issue than anything.

soooo

This about pro athletes tho...they ain't all cheating, but it's safe to assume it's happening more often than it isnt.

Back