Welcome To aBlackWeb

Earl Thomas wife catches him cheating bursts into the home and pulls gun out

yeah we gotta stop raising our daughters with princess mentality so they stop doing dumb shit like this

I would be so embarrassed if my daughter found out her S/O was cheating and threatened to kill him

imagine u got options but u risk spending the rest of ur life in jail for killing somebody just cuz they fucked someone else other than u

it ain't never that serious when u can just move around to something better

I don't understand how we act like it's so normal for someone to be that unstable and enraged about someone else cheating
Yeah I’m looking at her pictures like, she could burst in, take videos and pictures, BOOM! Easy divorce. She gets so much money she never has to work again and NOW she can sleep with as many dudes as she wants. She is fine af (pause) and can get as many men as she wants. Why do all this for some guy when she could get her freedom, money and get her coochie scratched?

Yeah I’m looking at her pictures like, she could burst in, take videos and pictures, BOOM! Easy divorce. She gets so much money she never has to work again and NOW she can sleep with as many dudes as she wants. She is fine af (pause) and can get as many men as she wants. Why do all this for some guy when she could get her freedom, money and get her coochie scratched?
Slow down.

She nice…… but chill

women these days want their coochie "scratched"? :icu:

that's an interesting colloquialism right there 🙁

I don't understand how we act like it's so normal for someone to be that unstable and enraged about someone else cheating

It's normal to be hurt by being cheated on. The idea that it isn't is the new shit. If you just blasé about it, something wrong you with.

Not justifying crazy behavior, just saying the *feelings* are absolutely warranted and normal.

It's normal to be hurt by being cheated on. The idea that it isn't is the new shit. If you just blasé about it, something wrong you with.

Not justifying crazy behavior, just saying the *feelings* are absolutely warranted and normal.

feeling hurt, betrayed, rejected sure that's normal

but wanting to kill/threatening to kill somebody else because of what they chose to do...........that's a lack of emotional maturity

and we need to stop socializing people to believe it's "understandable" for them to act that way

it's the same unstable logic that encourages stalkers/crazy exes

but wanting to kill/threatening to kill somebody else because of what they chose to do...........that's a lack of emotional maturity

and we need to stop socializing people to believe it's "understandable" for them to act that way

100% agree. There is nothing reasonable or rational or excusable about shit like that. But we’ve (they’ve) definitely normalized it to the point that everyone who does it is given a free pass socially.

Last edited:
100% after. There is nothing reasonable or rational or excusable about shit like that. But we’ve (they’ve) definitely normalized it to the point that everyone who does it is given a free pass socially.
Happy Father’s Day bruh.

I’m still hating on you and ya exs situation and I want my fade.

How’s the kids? Lil mama giving you stress yet?
Thank you for winning the walking/jogging thread. These young punks need to respect the old guard.

Again, never justified any actions or behaviors, but people feeling that way is fine and normal. It's not emotional immaturity to despise and hate a person who has wronged you in such a way, it's nonsense to declare it as such. You don't move in a way detrimental to yourself or your future because of it, but to temper your inside self to prove that you are enlightened past normal human emotion is some bullshit.

100% after. There is nothing reasonable or rational or excusable about shit like that. But we’ve (they’ve) definitely normalized it to the point that everyone who does it is given a free pass socially.

Man, we ain't normalized killing people for cheating wtf lmaoo

Happy Father’s Day bruh.

I’m still hating on you and ya exs situation and I want my fade.

How’s the kids? Lil mama giving you stress yet?
Thank you for winning the walking/jogging thread. These young punks need to respect the old guard.
I'm doing aight, man. Same old shit. Yeah she running me ragged. She LITERALLY climbing all over my legs as I type this. Lol. She's been having a clingy week so far. Luckily it's bath time in a few minutes. After a bedtime snack and putting her to sleep...I'm free!

What's good with you?

Again, never justified any actions or behaviors, but people feeling that way is fine and normal. It's not emotional immaturity to despise and hate a person who has wronged you in such a way, it's nonsense to declare it as such. You don't move in a way detrimental to yourself or your future because of it, but to temper your inside self to prove that you are enlightened past normal human emotion is some bullshit.

Man, we ain't normalized killing people for cheating wtf lmaoo

I didn't say anything about killing.

I'm doing aight, man. Same old shit. Yeah she running me ragged. She LITERALLY climbing all over my legs as I type this. Lol. She's been having a clingy week so far. Luckily it's bath time in a few minutes. After a bedtime snack and putting her to sleep...I'm free!

What's good with you?
Ain’t shit.
Gotta expansion in Uganda coming up. Hopefully in 6 months east Africa will be down. Globally in 18months. I think my business partner in sac is on that shit but functional.

my over fertile son just made me granddad again. Grand daughter this time.
Wife think she Hollywood and my Napa born dog only likes the beach and won’t eat nothing not from a raw meat diet.😂😂

Other than the views and stress…..
I think I’m good. 😂😂

Back