Welcome To aBlackWeb

Earl Thomas wife catches him cheating bursts into the home and pulls gun out

She had this
c90829ea46484f8392ad2e82d8a0b2e8_md.jpg

Better than me then. Yes he was wrong as hell for cheating but she’d have to go after doing some shit like that.

LOL at him talking with his wife trying to work it out..... better cancel that bitch like nino.
She literally pulled a pistol and was about to kill you. FUCK you need to work out?
you say this, but how many times have dudes just shot the chick and she was trying to explain

im not saying she handled the situation in the best light, but females have been killed on site for just being in the same room as another man and he thought they were cheating

a cousin of mine YEEEEEEEEEEAAAARS ago (much older cousin...my moms cousin technically) could never get over his ex wife.

He had moved on and had kids with another woman and everything and still had a fire burning for her. He shows up at her house trying to talk and she had another guy there. I was real young when this happened but iirc, i think she kept asking him to leave or she would call the cops.

He shot and killed her, shot the dude (he survived) then shot and killed himself.

so...if he gonna try and work it out with her after this, it's not for me to understand

Yo..what dumb ass cheats in his own house?

:imsayin:

I have absolutely no reason to do so..but when I feel like I'm being followed (and I absolutely am probably not) I whip the block and pull into someone else's driveway.

Who's that at ease to just smash some chick in the bed you and ya wife share?

Yo..what dumb ass cheats in his own house?

:imsayin:

I have absolutely no reason to do so..but when I feel like I'm being followed (and I absolutely am probably not) I whip the block and pull into someone else's driveway.

Who's that at ease to just smash some chick in the bed you and ya wife share?

You didn’t read the story huh lol

Back