Welcome To aBlackWeb

E3 2019 Thread

That's what the Star Wars Universe has always been built on though. That's like saying Marvel is milking the fuck outta that superhero shit.
I got a force unleashed vibes from this also. There was a decent two minute trailer that Marlee me want to check this out. I'm not feeling the prince of Persia parkour gimmick though. That gameplay footage sucked though because whoever was playing didnt know what they were doing. The game needs polish though.wasnt feeling the graphics either. I'll stick with battlefront 2 things are looking up

with ps5 coing out fall 2020

is this year even gonna even gonna bring any powerhouses?

So Sony basically said “Nah we ain’t coming” and Xbox still put out a wack conference

Games I’m interested in:
Cyberpunk
Deathloop
FFVIIR
FFVIII
Avengers (character models do look shitty tho)

The presenters are so fuckin corny and on script it's pretty terrible all around it doesn't feel like gamers are on the stage

they dropping the multi platform fps yet?

i heard the next COD is gonna be ps4/xbox/pc all on the same servers.......

PC users think they're gonna own everybody...which they might..... lol, but that shit would be amazing

they dropping the multi platform fps yet?

i heard the next COD is gonna be ps4/xbox/pc all on the same servers.......

PC users think they're gonna own everybody...which they might..... lol, but that shit would be amazing
there's nothing to think about...they will own, and own often

Lol it wouldn’t be a competition. Gears is on PC and I for one definitely turn off crossplay. Playing someone with literally no delay at all is no fun.

I want to see gameplay footage cor avengers. Any news on uktimateballiance 3 cor Nintendo switch? They Re getting it first I believe. I hope it's not exclusive

Back