• 5 years

• 10 years

• 15 years

• 20+ years

• We could’ve won with leather helmets, I’m bringing it up in debates

Results are only viewable after voting.

BDBIID

| we past kneeling | Russ trick y’all |
Aight, simple. How long before rings get considered dusty. We all know championships live forever but in arguments/debates when do you just look foolish bragging?

In football, since it is harder for an elite player to consistently win since they can only play one side of the ball, I say 7 years. In basketball since elite players can dominate the game, 4 years. In baseball, it doesn't even matter if you got the best player in the league, your team still can be ass.

With how quick everything is moving and game is evolving it seems like it's a pretty short lifespan for bragging rights nowadays

Only NFL I give em 15 years. Due to the parity

Cfb/NBA a decade. Unless I’m going back and forth with an OU fan directly I’m not bragging on no 2004 USC championship for example

It should be generational.

If your team hasn’t won in an entire generation, you gotta hush the fuck up.

I shouldn’t be hearing from fans of the Star when them muhfuckas hasn’t won shit since Clinton was getting domed off by Monica.

I shouldn’t be hearing from DC muhfuckas when muhfuckas haven’t won a Bowl since BUSH THE FATHER was puking on Chinese diplomats.

I sure as fuck shouldn’t be hearing shit talking from Jets fans since they literally haven’t BEEN to the Bowl since Joe Namath was their guy, and Nixon was POTUS.

Franchises - and fans - like that can get the fuck ALL the way outta here.

Last edited:
Never too old. Steelers, Boys, Lakers and Celtics rings will always count. Damn right I am counying that Baltimore Colts ring too. So I guess HOFers from 20 plus years don't count either? One day Jerry Rice and Jordan can't be mentioned as the greatest then after 20 years.

Never too old. Steelers, Boys, Lakers and Celtics rings will always count. Damn right I am counying that Baltimore Colts ring too. So I guess HOFers from 20 plus years don't count either? One day Jerry Rice and Jordan can't be mentioned as the greatest then after 20 years.

You guys are bastards of the Browns, not the Colts.

Aye bro that's our trophy. Its sitting in the sports museum in downtown Baltimore. Its a part of Baltimore spoets history so I am counting it. :haa:
Colts left that thing behind when they dipped out in the moving truck. They were outta room and said yall can keep that for the memory of Unitas.

BjjKppVCQAAsYCw.jpg

niggas in here stealing diamonds now. smh

Football 20 years
Basketball 10 years
Baseball 10 years
College football 10 years

Back