Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dumb Purchases You Made During Lockdown

Won the auction earlier this morning, always wanted one of these and the auction was $21 when I saw it last night. Won it for $22 and change. Paid the man and it's on it's way.

I'm actually gonna hafta build a machine to use it. Shit doesn't work with any version of Windows past Vista, so I I'mma build an XP machine for it.

tascam_us428.jpg

Won the auction earlier this morning, always wanted one of these and the auction was $21 when I saw it last night. Won it for $22 and change. Paid the man and it's on it's way.

I'm actually gonna hafta build a machine to use it. Shit doesn't work with any version of Windows past Vista, so I I'mma build an XP machine for it.

View attachment 290832

You can probably just run a virtual machine on your current computer for that.

But it is nice having a dedicated retro build. Especially for music.

You can probably just run a virtual machine on your current computer for that.

But it is nice having a dedicated retro build. Especially for music.

I don't think a VM would work out because of latency. Besides, I have almost everything I'd need to build out a C2Q-based machine for it. I just need a case, motherboard, and PSU and I'm good.

View attachment 290832

you got one more chance b

i know you can do this

We might need a smart purchases spinoff thread. I bought some shrooms when shit started kicking off and now I'm so bored of video games and tv and booze I feel like going back in time and thanking myself.

Back