Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dumb Purchases You Made During Lockdown

Man my addition to dumb purchases is pending at the moment lol. I decided to fix up garage and in the process of doing alil man cave/cigar lounge type deal i bought what i thought would be alil cowhide rug for the subtle vibes...

Bruh..

That bitch came in such a small package so i took it upstairs to lay it down and check it out but when i unrolled that bitch...
IllQuaintDinosaur-max-1mb.gif

That shit big af lmao. Im not done wit the garage so i wont be putting it down there just yet but im hoping it all blends together nice. Its beautiful but i wasnt expecting to stunt that damn hard shit. I got chairs coming in and currently looking for a center table so i think it will look fine.

Oh yea and the smell....
tenor.gif

Updated

so far, i got

1. Illest for the guantlets, Lion-O Sword and the WWE Belt
2. Gabi with them fuckin cookies. Moved up after the pic that surfaced. Previously no. 7
3. Freeman with the girl thigh jeans AND the call center loafers. Previously no. 10
4. Lord Nemesis for that fucking pool. No Movement
5. hiphopjunkie for the elliptical that handle broke with the second use. Previously no. 4
6. Whis that got an elliptical that broke. Previously 4b.
7. Ob with the waist trainer for the face. Previously no. 8
8. Beta with the onlyfans. Previously no. 6
9. Englishdude with that small ass fan. New entry to the chart.
10. Thor with the my 600lb life water bottle. New entry to the chart

Off the list
2. 400Degreez for the cologne
4a. Aztg for the elliptical that was too short

what ya'll think
Lmao the face trainer has to be top 4 that's wild

Man my addition to dumb purchases is pending at the moment lol. I decided to fix up garage and in the process of doing alil man cave/cigar lounge type deal i bought what i thought would be alil cowhide rug for the subtle vibes...

Bruh..

That bitch came in such a small package so i took it upstairs to lay it down and check it out but when i unrolled that bitch...
IllQuaintDinosaur-max-1mb.gif

That shit big af lmao. Im not done wit the garage so i wont be putting it down there just yet but im hoping it all blends together nice. Its beautiful but i wasnt expecting to stunt that damn hard shit. I got chairs coming in and currently looking for a center table so i think it will look fine.

Oh yea and the smell....
tenor.gif
I'ma deliberate on this. I need some pics though

Back