Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dubbz was right

Playboy buddy rose

Jacob Fatu is tha real deal.........if you get a chance YouTube his indie matches.... I hope he gets up to Nxt soon..... He's tha missing piece to tha Samoan dynasty.

Jacob Fatu is tha real deal.........if you get a chance YouTube his indie matches.... I hope he gets up to Nxt soon..... He's tha missing piece to tha Samoan dynasty.

yea buddy the truth, he not bad on the mic at all and can go in the ring. I think hes like 25 too so hes got a lot of time to get better

he just resigned with MLW too which was a smart move cause once he finally does become a free agent again he really gonna have everyone after him

He a good promo too man, same energy as the Usos and everything except he real raw with it.

if u ever wanna watch any MLW all the episodes are on youtube for free. Thats where it comese on

Idk if yall noticed but that guy talking at first in the second video? thats Simon Gotch bruh.

abd717696dac4e250d6fc871c25f8dbaecac7a3dr1-987-692v2_hq.jpg

WWE had him looking like a clown with that stupid moustache and gimmick and the whole time he was capable of cutting promos like that ^^^ Now hes a part of one of the best stables out right now/ Contra Unit

Back