Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drunk S/O's

Oh you definitely would’ve spazzed out on my ass. I talk to trees when I’m sober.
If you get drunk and act like a dope fiend I might. But I doubt you be geeking like dude was.

You ain't falling out your clothes barely able to stand up around kids and folk you barely know

But I don't doubt you and me would have a love/hate relationship if we were family.

I feel like we're both prone to lash out

Taking her azzz home ASAP. That will be the last time she comes around them again.

Smh....

Family member brought her new boyfriend from out of town up for the weekend.

This nigga get allllll the way drunk...

It was almost like she was waiting for us to check him. I'm like you really don't want me to check homie.

It almost went there. Like every body who seen me flip before just got real quiet and calm.

I just don't understand bringing a bad drinker around your family and not checking them before they get furred.
she probably digs dude but was looking for yall to get him in line

in my case, let her enjoy herself....she'll just go to sleep at worst lol

she did bust her ass our first night in mexico....we were both split....had to wheel her back to the room

she had to babysit me in N.O. our first time tho.....i'd say we're even

when me and my wife get drunk........someone needs to grab a camcorder(showing my age).

she does the funniest shit and i stay fucking with people

Im very relaxed but please shawty if you gonna earl aim to one area. Ive heard of folks who throw up everywhere.

Alcohol is the worst drug on earth but we have been brainwashed from a young age that it is just a part of being an adult, the nicest people will turn into the biggest dicks.

How young was he Du

In my yute, I was prone to getting faded like nobody business.

It depends on the type of drunk he is. some people are real chill when they are drunk They aren't extra just a bit happier and more friendly. But if he cant control his alcohol and hes a crazy drunk I wouldn't even let it get that far I'm cutting him off or we about to leave.

"Dammnit woman @Race Jones time to go:foh5:"
giphy.webp

There's nothing worse than being around drunk and/or high motherfuckers when you sober. If anything ima be mad I couldn't join

If it's my family we're cutting.

If it's her family i'ma stay and watch her get chewed out

Back