Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drunk S/O's

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad
Say you gotta new boo and y'all go out of town to visit family.

Your boo drinking a whole lot and getting real outta character.

How do you handle it?

My wife probably have 1 drink a year

I hate when I see dudes S/Os faded as fuck. I know they be embarrassed

Women i mess with got no filter so i gotta prepare. Family is very important any time of insult or crazy argument she has with them she probably gonna be canceled soon.

Smh....

Family member brought her new boyfriend from out of town up for the weekend.

This nigga get allllll the way drunk...

It was almost like she was waiting for us to check him. I'm like you really don't want me to check homie.

It almost went there. Like every body who seen me flip before just got real quiet and calm.

I just don't understand bringing a bad drinker around your family and not checking them before they get furred.

Smh....

It was almost like she was waiting for us to check him. I'm like you really don't want me to check homie.

It almost went there. Like every body who seen me flip before just got real quiet and calm.

I just don't understand bringing a bad drinker around your family and not checking them before they get furred.

What ended up happenin?

What ended up happenin?
Wife ran perfect interference.

She kept me busy and kept asking me to get shit while grilling shorty to sit her man down before he gets his dumb ass killed. Then when I came back outside she was like we gotta go get some more people be and while we was gone they made sure his dumb ass went to sleep

Shit was irritating me and I was trying to keep cool, but my wife and her brother saw it.... they the real mvp's I had to admit when we talked about it later

Wife ran perfect interference.

She kept me busy and kept asking me to get shit while grilling shorty to sit her man down before he gets his dumb ass killed. Then when I came back outside she was like we gotta go get some more people be and while we was gone they made sure his dumb ass went to sleep

Having a wife that knows her nigga better than anybody = priceless . Props to @LadyDu

Her brother was getting pissed first.

He's like the classic traditional hot head..... But he seen me flip before and was like naw we ain't doing this today.

Having a wife that knows her nigga better than anybody = priceless . Props to @LadyDu
Between me and her brother she wouldn't wish that on no one, but he was working with her....I ain't even peep he was in on it till I was bout to leave for work and he came over hugging me and thanking me for keeping cool......

They called their pops n everything. They thought it was going down..

Nigga was just dumb drunk... Let his pants fall town cuz he ain't have no belt...I popped up quick as shit like

My dude.... You really need to go lay down somewhere... Like now...

Shit was stressful. But I think I'm showing growth forreal...

I’m already off the chain but when I got drunk at my ex family house, they loved that shit.
I'm a fun drunk too....

I'm actually a very very very chill drinker....

Which irritates me when others can't do that. Cuz I know I'll drink like 10+ beers 5+ shots... Smoke all that and I'm cool....

But when someone start acting up off of half that it fucks my fun up, cuz now I gotta stop n cuz you geeking...

Not you Kandy, but that's how slim was...

I'm just venting now.... Y'all the shit for listening

I’ve been unruly when I’ve been drunk but it never happened around his older family members or my family.

His cousins tho. I ain’t give a fuck. He was mad a few times but I made it up.

Smh....

Why she aint simply tell him no he drinking too much and its in the way. Why wait for somebody else.

Why she aint simply tell him no he drinking too much and its in the way. Why wait for somebody else.
That's what my wife's beef was.

I was just trying to be cool till dude was over the top. Dude was literally talking to trees like they was people. Shit wasn't even funny no more

That's what my wife's beef was.

I was just trying to be cool till dude was over the top. Dude was literally talking to trees like they was people. Shit wasn't even funny no more
Oh you definitely would’ve spazzed out on my ass. I talk to trees when I’m sober.

Back