Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drama in Bristol: Is Rachel Nichols racist?

tenor.gif

Malika iirc wrote an article about giannis leaving Milwaukee after they lost in the bubble last year. Let me go refresh myself about it before she gets any praise for replacing Nichols

None of my bizness of course I but wonder if NBC gave her the 5mill plus or close to whatever number she was asking for.

I'm interested to see if she has a long sit down interview w Dan Patrick and if she reveals any "juicy" details lol

ESPN tried to keep Taylor, offering a raise from $1 million to the neighborhood of $3 million, according to sources. – via Andrew Marchand @ New York Post

Sources said Nichols will not be considered to replace Taylor as the Finals host. – via Andrew Marchand @ New York Post

Now, this is what it looks like when someone leaves ESPN and ends up in a better situation:

She's hosting the Olympics...........Football Night In America...........and the Superbowl.

A far cry from having a podcast and working for The Atlantic.

Well played young lady.............well played.

Raising glass to toast clip.gif

ESPN should do the right thing and give Malika that countdown spot, they can't have Rachel in that role after jalen and Woj spoke up for Maria

The Atlantic is a great publication though...

She also has a deal with the ringer which is the number 1 podcast company in entertainment...

Back