Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - Scorpion Album Thread

Scorpion

• Total voters
Just thought about this but i fuck with future's double album more than drakes. He singing was more enjoyable to listen to than drakes. The rapping is maybe equal or more in futures favor. Just a thought

Just thought about this but i fuck with future's double album more than drakes. He singing was more enjoyable to listen to than drakes. The rapping is maybe equal or more in futures favor. Just a thought

Nigga said future sings and raps better than Drake...

That nigga don't sing or rap better than ANYBODY

Sounded like Wknd until the end of the lines.. crazy shit.. but they altered Mikes voice, so for that, I don’t like it.. shit was made for a wknd feature
Not sure why he didn't get the weeknd. He was in the video for Reminder last year, so I assumed they were cool again.

Although it definitely increased the hype to see a MJ feature

Nigga said future sings and raps better than Drake...

That nigga don't sing or rap better than ANYBODY

Yo you gonna have to get out of your feelings WTF where in my post did i write "BETTER". I typed more enjoyable. Until then im going to add you to the list of dick riders/haters list i was looking for under dick eater.

Off first listen, it's not terrible. I didn't find him half as irritating on this as some of his past efforts. The rap side is solid, the rnb side not as good but I've never liked his crooning shit. I might listen to it again but this didn't make me a fan..

First half is among Drakes best work for me. Second half is kinda trash. I was super disappointed in the MJ song.

Anyway good lil album even tho' his feelings shit gets kinda tired

Back