Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drake clownin on Joe Budden and his pool party

He could be doing it on his plane

:think2:

point still stands

why you follow someone on social media you don't like in the 1st place?

if I got an issue & can contact you, damn sure ain't finna make "funny" comments on ig live

guess some folks cut from a different cloth

but yall have fun lol

point still stands

why you follow someone on social media you don't like in the 1st place?

if I got an issue & can contact you, damn sure ain't finna make "funny" comments on ig live

guess some folks cut from a different cloth

but yall have fun lol

But you're commenting about it on a internet forum. Y'all niggas weird. OVO must be painted on ya girls toenails. Lighten up.

Like I said, this shit is funny to me... jus not the "jokes"

but I digress & will see my way out

anigif_enhanced-16390-1435774623-8.gif

Drake is a guy on social media just like the rest of us. Why is being on somebody live that he regularly jokes with ā€œbeneathā€ him?

Look

you prolly kno more details between the two than I do, I didn't think they were too particularly fond of each other

so it's odd to me they'd even follow one another on social media to even kno when 1 goes live

& because I'm not necessarily a fan of drake doesn't mean I find him incapable of bein funny

other wk someone posted his dance battle w/ Chris brown, I thought it was funny, shit made me laugh

these "jokes", not so much

& yall ain't gotta quote me no more in here, won't change how any of us feel

Shits hilarious.

Some shit I would do cause im an asshole. I always crack jokes loud on people I dislike. Used to happen at parties as a kid and now it happens at work.

I hate relating to drake. Smh

@BRIAN B. ya sense of humor ass cheeks bruh

You can't walk thru ya life everyday this damn serious and woeful

Every 'beef' ain't serious and every disagreement ain't meant to bring the sword out. If Burden can laugh this off then surely you can manage a sensible chuckle or two

@BRIAN B. ya sense of humor ass cheeks bruh

You can't walk thru ya life everyday this damn serious and woeful

Every 'beef' ain't serious and every disagreement ain't meant to bring the sword out. If Burden can laugh this off then surely you can manage a sensible chuckle or two

lol don't do that

this shit was funny, esp when he hit em w/ the kamehameha lmao

these "jokes" didn't hit for me... life goes on

Y'all know they're cool, that shit was funny, now what would be funnier is if push had a joke or 2 on the way

lol don't do that

this shit was funny, esp when he hit em w/ the kamehameha lmao

these "jokes" didn't hit for me... life goes on

Aight. I was thinking of this as I thought of Drake going back to his comedic self. Seem like he dropping the Canadian Crime Boss persona

If the jokes don't hit for ya, then they dont hit.

Back