Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Drake & Chris Brown - No Guidance

Last year Drake ran the Summer w/ "Got me in my feelings" & "Nice For What" this shit just seems underwhelming compared to those. It don't compare to the "Undecided" joint that Breezy dropped on us earlier this year either.

I guess me personally, I expected some live summertime anthem type shit from these niggas with the way CB was hyping it on Social media

We should have an abw A&R thread.

Like when this record is the/one of song(s) of summer in July, put some abw cash in my bank.

We should have an abw A&R thread.

Like when this record is the/one of song(s) of summer in July, put some abw cash in my bank.

Song of summer in July? BET

I got 10 mil that say it wont be

watch this shit get snubbed by a new Ciara or Ella Mai single

Either that or like I said they'll roll out an official Summer banger track and this joint will be forgotten about.

Last year Drake ran the Summer w/ "Got me in my feelings" & "Nice For What" this shit just seems underwhelming compared to those. It don't compare to the "Undecided" joint that Breezy dropped on us earlier this year either.

I guess me personally, I expected some live summertime anthem type shit from these niggas with the way CB was hyping it on Social media

Those were more uptempo joints tho.

I will agree that most summertime hits are uptempo but I think this will be the exemption similar to Bryson Tiller’s “Don’t” for example.

Song of summer in July? BET

I got 10 mil that say it wont be

watch this shit get snubbed by a new Ciara or Ella Mai single

Easy money

What metric you wanna use? Top 5 on rnb/rap chart by July 31st?

Ciara?? In 2019?

Ciara had a top track Summer of 2018 too with that "Level Up" Joint and that "Thinking about you" shit she just dropped last month already done took off. All I see is chicks doing dance routines to it. (Mostly whites) but still they been doing dance routines to her shit n everything

Back