Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - Certified Lover Boy

Rate CLB

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think he keeps trying to time shit opening up and being the soundtrack to people getting back in the streets but him and his team underestimated how long its gonna take to get to any kind of normalcy.

I mean... it doesn't HAVE to be out in the streets music.... If the music is good folks gonna fuck with it regardless

*shrugs*

I mean... it doesn't HAVE to be out in the streets music.... If the music is good folks gonna fuck with it regardless

*shrugs*

His release always captures a moment it's always heavy in the clubs. That isn't there right now and it's a heavy part of the formula.

When he releases that's all you hear in cars here. Streets will be bumper to bumper and everyone bumping his shit.

No one outside right now. Can't replace that energy.

His release always captures a moment it's always heavy in the clubs. That isn't there right now and it's a heavy part of the formula.

When he releases that's all you hear in cars here. Streets will be bumper to bumper and everyone bumping his shit.

No one outside right now. Can't replace that energy.

I hear ya.. it's adapt or die at this point tho. Just like movie studios are forced to adapt..... so will the music industry,

Only so long you can prolong something for the sake of trying to stick to the formula that's no longer relevant at this point

I can understand why he might want to hold off releasing it, but imo he doesn't need to. It'll still be big even if there's no clubs open or parties going on to break it down to the latest drake single. There's been some big artists that dropped last year even with everything being shut down

I think they (Drake and his team) are purposely leaking shit to test waters.
With the power he has, there's no way in hell I'll believe that shit gets leaked like that just because.
i done heard bout 4 or 5 of tracks on there

Yeah I think he has a mid pack in his pocket he'll just throw out there like the dark demo tapes and keep waiting it out

I hope his team advises him not to put out another "demo tapes" while we wait on the real thing... that shit was lackluster and beneath him. I mean, I understood why they did it but same time, he doesn't need flood shit just for the sake of 'feeding his fans'.

Keep the fans/casual fans waiting and find out ways to build anticipation or just release the shit. Like some of yall said already, ain't no telling how long this thing is gonna be around. Good music will always find it's way regardless.

What I will never understand is how on ABW Drake got the most haters and here you are to hate Drake no matter what. You would expect these threads to fail and yet 12 years later it's the same people saying how they hate Drake but the thread is 8 pages long of them listening and pretending not to like it ? Make it make sense.

It's OK to say you like the brother's music. His run is undeniable.
Nobody hates drake

He's just an easy target

What I will never understand is how on ABW Drake got the most haters and here you are to hate Drake no matter what. You would expect these threads to fail and yet 12 years later it's the same people saying how they hate Drake but the thread is 8 pages long of them listening and pretending not to like it ? Make it make sense.

It's OK to say you like the brother's music. His run is undeniable.

Name Names meatbag.............this site been up for Nth yeasr and drake been has Nth amount of threads so you should know the haters by now

Back