Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Dragon Ball FighterZ

131607836_10158871968394133_2770311042933820022_n.jpg

Have it on ps4, stopped playing awhile ago. Now they have it on the switch for $13.00 may just indulge and redive. The price is right and I can take it on the road with me

missed the days when fighting games just made sequels instead of season passes. Hopefully when they announce DBFZ 2, they cut out all the deadweight characters or at least make everyone that's not a saiyen actually viable.

missed the days when fighting games just made sequels instead of season passes. Hopefully when they announce DBFZ 2, they cut out all the deadweight characters or at least make everyone that's not a saiyen actually viable.
They should end the season pass here and then take a year off and then in 2022 release the sequel on next gen with transferable data

That's kinda the point. Every time they turn into Gogeta, they basically tool whoever they fight.

I dig the fanservice. I still have no interest in a FG where everybody basically plays the same though.

Friends, looking for a rating of all current DBFZ characters from best to worst. Where can I find it?

Last edited:
When I was looking for this information, I came across a lot of sites with incomplete or detailed ratings. But I've found a pretty decent one on this site. I can tell from experience that just because a character is not at the very top of this tier list does not mean that he is bad or not worth the effort to learn.

Last edited:
Finally played this over the weekend at my daughter and her fiancee's crib (PS4).

Yeah, I'm prolly gonna get this on Steam for my PC. Me and the kids had fun on the sticks with this shit.

My youngest daughter told me this joint is $8.99 until Oct 4th on Steam while we were eating dinner.

It's downloading as I type this.

Back