OUT NOW Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot

Dragon quest
Ni no kuni II
The Outer Worlds
Monster hunter world
Kingdom hearts 3
Octopath Traveler

You ain’t play any of these titles?

Lmao nigga didn’t play any of the titles I just said but bought a shitty RPG instead of buying fighterz and xenoverse combined for less than $40

Bro what side quests have you done? Maybe your answer will have me buy it? Like what kinda missions can you do when not doing the main story?

I told you I'd appreciate better side quest so telling you what side quests I've done is going to be the deciding factor that pushes you over the ledge to buy it?

Nigga please fuck off and enjoy the rest of the game you "don't have".

When your ready to admit you copped first day and ran through half the game already we can talk about it.

Weirdo. Get away from me.

I told you I'd appreciate better side quest so telling you what side quests I've done is going to be the deciding factor that pushes you over the ledge to buy it?

Nigga please fuck off and enjoy the rest of the game you "don't have".

When your ready to admit you copped first day and ran through half the game already we can talk about it.

Weirdo. Get away from me.
Lol nigga typed all of that instead of saying you got puar’s sex toy from yamcha’s house and collected three sheep for Android 8

If you read my post I said if you name it I got it. Why do you constantly come in here for a person who claim they have no intention of getting this
Okay so since you didn’t name them you don’t own them. I would suggest those RPGs since you have yet to play them since you like them

when you’re done with kakarot next week

Is Anybody else getting this besides these two suckers? (Neither gonna admit they got fleeced)

hey since you guys both got it y’all can have fun online

OH WAIT

Back