Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dracula

Just checked episode 1. I liked it. Dracula had a few too many quips for me but other than that it was good. That cynical nun was a highlight. She asked that nigga if he fucked Dracula.

The first 2 episodes were dope as hell. The third episode takes a huge turn left and ruins what could have been an amazing show man SMMFH.

Basically in episode 3 Dracula awakens in the 21st century where he's getting used technology. He gets captured and they begin to study him and take DNA samples from him. Then Mr. Renfield comes and says Dracula has rights and cannot be held captive so they release him and now this nigga going to clubs, going on Instagram, hanging out, smoking weed, going on dating apps and lusting after teenagers SMMFH. Shit becomes a joke.

The first 2 episodes had so much potential and then just veered off a cliff. Should have just done each episode as a chapter to Bram Stoker's fable then for season 2, do it where Dracula gets to England while one half of the season we're getting to learn about how Van Helsing became Van Helsing or how she was struggling to get any support for research on Nosferatu and the occult. Then in season 3 have it where the Americans visit and then everyone is hunting him down.
Totally agree I was getting all into the lore and then he went into the water after that it took a huge left turn. I’m still interested but going to modern times killed it a bit.

Watched the first episode. Shit was dope.

But this nigga be flexing mad powers for only a few humans

They had things to work with in the third episode but they totally dropped the ball.

The first two were great.

Back