Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Umar gets exposed ........ again

He needs investors to pull off opening this school. He’s in over his head but he’s just saving face at this point.

Long story short , Umar claims to have raised a million dollars for the school and paid 750K for the building....simple read watch shows that the bldg sold for 400k..... he also hasn’t paid any property taxes on the building..... it’s been almost a year and there is no electricity.....he is asking for another million.....there’s no transparency nor business plan....he may be a charlatan

That school can’t open cause they already done watched gullible niggas turn on him. Him getting that school up, him succeedin with all the noise and barriers is just a image that can’t live. It’s going keep being something and he going keep needing more money.

child support, fake degree, stealing money, fake ancestor, taxes, strippers

these things have nothing to do with his messaging, context but they going keep coming up. His messaging way bigger than any personal information about him but if you discredit him, you can discredit that message

That school can’t open cause they already done watched gullible niggas turn on him. Him getting that school up, him succeedin with all the noise and barriers is just a image that can’t live. It’s going keep being something and he going keep needing more money.

child support, fake degree, stealing money, fake ancestor, taxes, strippers

these things have nothing to do with his messaging, context but they going keep coming up. His messaging way bigger than any personal information about him but if you discredit him, you can discredit that message
This ain't even about the message. He asking for ppl money with no business acumen and a proven track record that he's mismanaged his own bread. That's not the typa nigga you give your kids over to. We not even gon get into the specifics of where he's gonna get teachers and staff from and the curriculum.

He been through this before with the school nonsense and while the shit was falling through he had no answers for ppl that donated. He can talk as much as he want about black ppl coming together and white supremacy, but us funding anything with his name attached to it should never come out his mouth.

I skimmed through the video last night and I was dying at the lunch menu

Pan African pan pizza

tenor.gif

This ain't even about the message. He asking for ppl money with no business acumen and a proven track record that he's mismanaged his own bread. That's not the typa nigga you give your kids over to. We not even gon get into the specifics of where he's gonna get teachers and staff from and the curriculum.

He been through this before with the school nonsense and while the shit was falling through he had no answers for ppl that donated. He can talk as much as he want about black ppl coming together and white supremacy, but us funding anything with his name attached to it should never come out his mouth.
I didn’t donate anything therefore there’s no answers he owe me

anything else I can’t speak to, that’s all third/second hand knowledge

it’s always about the message first.

you gave a general synopsis of his message but it’s specific to the school system. Unless you disapproving the information he’s provided regarding the miseducation and misdiagnosis of colored youth, nothing you can tell me about him cause idc

the troubles he running to ain’t unexpected to me because it ain’t as simple as a dollar amount(obstacle by itself). I’m not moved by the mob cause folks stupid and don’t read

you gave a general synopsis of his message but it’s specific to the school system. Unless you disapproving the information he’s provided regarding the miseducation and misdiagnosis of colored youth, nothing you can tell me about him cause idc

the troubles he running to ain’t unexpected to me because it ain’t as simple as a dollar amount(obstacle by itself). I’m not moved by the mob cause folks stupid and don’t read
Fam he asking for money...and has proven to mismanage money....therefore niggas dont trust him handling business with their money.

That's a valid point to bring up about him. Which wouldn't matter if he wasnt asking for money.

never change b lol

Fam he asking for money...and has proven to mismanage money....therefore niggas dont trust him handling business with their money.

That's a valid point to bring up about him. Which wouldn't matter if he wasnt asking for money.
No doubt but you gotta give the money to have a voice

otherwise you a spectator

you say he mismanaged money but I don’t know that, I’m not with him. He didnt tell me he was going to do something with my money and buck when I approached him on it

side story but I heard Pusha T talk about Teyana Taylor Album not being how she wanted but she dropped the vocals and left Ye to sequence shit, then she complained cause it wasn’t what she envisioned

there’s a jewel in there but I’m not smart enough to communicate it

No doubt but you gotta give the money to have a voice

otherwise you a spectator

you say he mismanaged money but I don’t know that, I’m not with him. He didnt tell me he was going to do something with my money and buck when I approached him on it

side story but I heard Pusha T talk about Teyana Taylor Album not being how she wanted but she dropped the vocals and left Ye to sequence shit, then she complained cause it wasn’t what she envisioned

there’s a jewel in there but I’m not smart enough to communicate it
The problem with that jewel, is that umar is teyana in your analogy. He the 1 asking for shit not the other way around.

Fam when you gotta give an explanation to defend a nigga that's fuckin up that should be an indicator that something aint right with the way he's moving.

Imagine you walked into my bank and your credit is fucked up, you have no income (on paper), and not only that but people at my bank whisper that they loaned you money and have been trying to get in touch with you and you can't give them an answer. Now you're gonna ask me to loan you a million dollars ? LOLOLOLOLOLOL man foh !!! Always have your house in order before you go to do anything.

You fucked up when you pictured me walking into a bank and asking a puss ass hoe in there for anything but a withdrawal

Not defending him. He’s also not asking for a loan. Semantics but it matters.There’s a thread where niggas was celebrating Floyd and giving him props for whatever recently

In my mind “this nigga a hoe though” but I ain’t bout to tear him down to niggas who don’t see that.

Back