Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Sebi. Fraud or legit?

I was going somewhere with that question because I, a type 1 diabetic was told I could be cured before Sebi cured diabetes.

I told this individual that wasn't possible but apparently, me, with type 1 diabetes was told that I was wrong become there is no money in the cure, only the treatment

This person that told me I was wrong has never had the ailment but what tf do I know right

I told them, you can cure type 2 with diet and exercise and they still argued me down that I didn't know what I was talking about

Niggas
Wow.......dont you hate niggas sometimes? Lolololol

I brought the keto example up to show that killing dr sebi look funny in the light. The diet was specifically created to combat those things and was adopted by the national diabetes association or whatever tf the shit is called. More ppl suffer from diabetes, high blood pressure and epilepsy than AIDs and cancer. So why would dr sebi be killed for that when ppl are reversing more common ailments by the same means?

To be fair I dont trust any govt and dont put anything past them and I understand where ppls skepticism is coming from. But this dont make no sense.

Nobody can cure cancer. GTFOH. Cancer comes in so many forms, can go away and come back. No way to cure it. I remember on the IC the conspiracy fools claimed he was assassinated lol.

Although it's not talked about much, some forms of cancer have already been cured.

Vice did a piece a year or 2 back on immunotherapy, and the most successful cases used measles and/or the HIV virus to destroy cancer cells.

I can prove it. I know people who beat cancer who never heard of this guy. Just facts b. His diet is not needed. Subscribing to his methods does not prove that's why someone you know beat cancer either. People beat cancer everyday. Maybe you should do some research.

This is what you call "correlation does not equal causation."

Too many folk get lost on that fact...

Wow.......dont you hate niggas sometimes? Lolololol

I brought the keto example up to show that killing dr sebi look funny in the light. The diet was specifically created to combat those things and was adopted by the national diabetes association or whatever tf the shit is called. More ppl suffer from diabetes, high blood pressure and epilepsy than AIDs and cancer. So why would dr sebi be killed for that when ppl are reversing more common ailments by the same means?

]T be fair I dont trust any govt and dont put anything past them and I understand where ppls skepticism is coming from. But this dont make no sense.

That's the unfortunate truth. Government does just enough shady stuff to keep conspiracists going...

There is a lecture I listened to called "your deceptive mind" that was pretty good for the most part. As with most things, you'll toss out some garbage but by and large the guy is on point with how we can be deceived, even doing it to ourselves just by lacking the ability to think critically.

I was just going by what his family said for the most part.

Don't remember all the details, but I think it was his daughter who had a video up a few years back in which she expressed suspicions regarding the circumstances of his death.
The Honduran version of the FBI grabbed him at the airport when he came into the country with $37k cash. They arrested him, then released him, then rearrested him for some reason.

Before i really get into this, it should be obvious that this guy is questionable. He proudly goes by the name "Dr.Sebi" and goes around "curing" people but never been to med school or has a medical degree in any country.

Dr. Sebi rose to cultlike fame pushing a simple dietary premise: that food is alkaline for the body, and dead foods kill your body's natural ability to heal and regenerate healing. By eliminating what Dr. Sebi considered toxic foods—like meat, poultry, seafood, all processed or synthetic items, alcohol, sugar, fried food and iodized salt—the body could begin detoxing. Replacing those foods with plain ripe fruit; nonstarchy vegetables, especially leafy greens; raw nuts and nut butters; and grains like quinoa, rye and kamut promotes the body's natural healing properties. In doing so, he claimed to have cured several patients of AIDS, cancer, diabetes and blindness.

2. Dr. Sebi's Court Case
The myth of Dr. Sebi grew stronger in 1988 after the self-taught herbalist ran ads in the Amsterdam News, the Village Voice and the New York Post noting that "AIDS has been cured." The story goes that the New York State attorney general and New York City Department of Consumer Affairs told Dr. Sebi to remove the ads; he refused and was arrested. The charges leveled against him included practicing medicine without a license, selling products not approved by the Food and Drug Administration, and fraudulently claiming that he could cure AIDS and other diseases. The judge asked Dr. Sebi to bring in one patient who could testify that he had cured him or her of these potentially fatal diseases. He reportedly provided 70 patients and won the case. And the legend of Dr. Sebi was born.

In 1987, New York City charged him with a criminal charge of practicing medicine without a license. It was recognized that "Dr. Sebi" was not a physician. He was acquitted because jurors claimed the state failed to show he made a medical diagnosis.[18] He was later sued by the New York Attorney General for consumer fraud and prevented from making therapeutic claims for his products.[19]

After he was acquitted because they failed to show he had made medical diagnosis, he started telling people he got off because 70 people said he cured them. Now this for for his criminal case, he still lost his fraud case and him or his companies werent allowed to make claims to cure shit after that. I bet he was making a lot of money off desperate people back then.

"Dr. Sebi," advertised in the Village Voice and the Amsterdam News that "AIDS HAS BEEN CURED" by USHA and that they also specialize in cures for Leukemia, sickle cell anemia, herpes, lupus and other diseases. For an initial fee of $500 and $80 for each additional visit, patients were told they could be cured of AIDS and other diseases. The "cures" consisted of various herbal products, for each of which USHA made therapeutic claims."

$500 for your initial visit and $80 for every visit after that in the 80's for some cheap herbs??! They was rolling in the money for a while.

Dudes prices was crazy.

Alfredo Bowman and Dr. Sebi LLC v. Michael Jackson
In 2004, Bowman claims that he was not paid in full for an alleged treatment for Michael Jackson to help him overcome painkiller addiction to Demerol and morphine with his African Bio-Electric Cell Food Therapy, which apparently lasted six months at an Aspen retreat providing him with "special herb compounds" and trained cooks.[22] Bowman claims that $380,000 was outstanding and sought $600,000 in lost revenue of the deferment of clients and various speaking arrangements[23] after Jackson's brother Randy only gave him $10,000.[2][24] Raymone Bain, a publicist of Jackson, acknowledges that Bowman was a friend of Jackson's but denies that his client received any "professional treatment" or that he had any painkiller addiction.[25] The case was dismissed in 2015 for lack of prosecution.

Denied his painkiller addiction back then, but we know the truth now.

Its been said and known for decades that a good diet can alleviate, cure or prevent a lot of disorders and diseases. Why are people acting like he knew some super secret. Its common knowledge diet plays a huge role in everything.

Like Gabi said, this is regular food for us in the Caribbean for the most part. Even years ago I saw an interview with Magic Johnson and he spoke on his HIV and how hes doing so well while having it for so long. He said he closely monitors his diet and takes his meds from his doctors.

People ready to believe our Government put out a hit on a man from Hondoras, thats in his 80s, that calls himself a doctor with no schooling, that says he gets his cures from the bible, like come on. If he was such a threat why would they wait till 2016, they would of done it a long time ago or one of the numerous times he was in the US.

All I know is that Dr. Sebi sired children wherever he went, and he had a bunch of women he called “wives.”

He apparently used his influence and their gullibility to create hundreds of children all over the world.

He was a pussy gettin’ baby-making mofo.

It's a lot of tropical fruit, veggies and grains on the nutritional guide you can easily get in the islands. A lot of those ppl dont have the health problems we have cuz they eat cleaner. So I'm not seeing what's so crazy about plant based alkaline diets since he claims that's what we ate before white ppl came and gave us processed foods. Even tho I dont buy some of the shit he said I'm not saying he's a fraud. I'm saying this is not new information that only he knew.

The soils on the islands are better too from what I hear. All that additional nutrients comes in through the soils and into the crops.

Back