Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Sebi. Fraud or legit?

You guys really wanna trust a man with no schooling and 17 kids to cure you?

See...you're just a negropean coon bed buck tool of the white man!
King-Hotep-ms6pmmx1wzlzi2v5wmeoeubougirf7sn64k037vc2w.jpg

Just for reference....Russell Morse wilder made the keto diet in like the 20s. Bruh lived into like his 70s...that shit has been shown to reverse diabetes, stop childhood epilepsy and lower blood pressure..

But sebi was "assassinated" for getting ppl on plant based alkaline diets? Im not buying it.

@deadeye old healthy ppl get pneumonia bruh. It's not out the ordinary. My grandpa is in his 70s and went pescatarian about 5-6 yrs ago and grows his own vegetables. He's had pneumonia twice since then.

Yall acting the nigga died of the plague or something ridiculous

Honduran gov is known for hemming people up w/ stuff like laundering, smuggling, or trafficking when they need to get rid of you

Juan Orlando Hernandez is widely believed to have fabricated most every charge he's hit political opponents and journalists with

I think you need more proof, @deadeye, but seeing as they've been a puppet state since the 80s it's possible

I was just going by what his family said for the most part.

Don't remember all the details, but I think it was his daughter who had a video up a few years back in which she expressed suspicions regarding the circumstances of his death.

You guys really wanna trust a man with no schooling and 17 kids to cure you?

Oncologists with extensive schooling don't cure anybody either.

Granted, they're not claiming to cure anyone since their specialty is treatment.

However, most of their "treatment"........aka chemotherapy........is worse than the cancer it's supposed to destroy because it kills you just the same.

Last edited:
Just for reference....Russell Morse wilder made the keto diet in like the 20s. Bruh lived into like his 70s...that shit has been shown to reverse diabetes, stop childhood epilepsy and lower blood pressure..

But sebi was "assassinated" for getting ppl on plant based alkaline diets? Im not buying it.
which type...1 or 2

Nobody can cure cancer. GTFOH. Cancer comes in so many forms, can go away and come back. No way to cure it. I remember on the IC the conspiracy fools claimed he was assassinated lol.

@deadeye old healthy ppl get pneumonia bruh. It's not out the ordinary. My grandpa is in his 70s and went pescatarian about 5-6 yrs ago and grows his own vegetables. He's had pneumonia twice since then.

Yall acting the nigga died of the plague or something ridiculous

I think that's why people are side eying you would almost expect that he would die from some extraordinary disease instead of some basic shit he been showed other people to finesse. But that's just me.

People been beating cancer for years. Has nothing to do with him.

You can't prove that so it's just as bullshit as you trying to discredit the man. All I'm saying is I know someone first hand who subscribed and bought into what he was saying and bested cancer with his methods.

You can't prove that so it's just as bullshit as you trying to discredit the man. All I'm saying is I know someone first hand who subscribed and bought into what he was saying and bested cancer with his methods.
I can prove it. I know people who beat cancer who never heard of this guy. Just facts b. His diet is not needed. Subscribing to his methods does not prove that's why someone you know beat cancer either. People beat cancer everyday. Maybe you should do some research.

I can prove it. I know people who beat cancer who never heard of this guy. Just facts b. His diet is not needed. Subscribing to his methods does not prove that's why someone you know beat cancer either. People beat cancer everyday. Maybe you should do some research.

What I'm saying is you can't prove his methods don't work. You can only prove multiple methods do.

2 obviously lol
I was going somewhere with that question because I, a type 1 diabetic was told I could be cured before Sebi cured diabetes.

I told this individual that wasn't possible but apparently, me, with type 1 diabetes was told that I was wrong become there is no money in the cure, only the treatment

This person that told me I was wrong has never had the ailment but what tf do I know right

I told them, you can cure type 2 with diet and exercise and they still argued me down that I didn't know what I was talking about

Niggas

So it's not the same. Your name is your name.
It's a lot of tropical fruit, veggies and grains on the nutritional guide you can easily get in the islands. A lot of those ppl dont have the health problems we have cuz they eat cleaner. So I'm not seeing what's so crazy about plant based alkaline diets since he claims that's what we ate before white ppl came and gave us processed foods. Even tho I dont buy some of the shit he said I'm not saying he's a fraud. I'm saying this is not new information that only he knew.

Last edited:
Back