Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Sebi. Fraud or legit?

All imma say is if you search for it there are a lot of testimonials out there of people who say they consulted Dr. Sebi when he was alive with a number of ailments, and his methods worked.

Many famous people have also dealt with him in the past.

The information is there.

Technically he was from what I've read. He used natural herbs or herbal medicines with known therapeutic or healing properties but also had his patients on a particular plant based diet (the diet differed depending on the illness but to my knowledge was always plant based) and claims he had cured cancer and aids. In 83 they charged him for practicing without a license as a physician, but he was able to beat the case as a big part being he did not make any official diagnosis to the patients, simply treated them.

Then later he was sued for some sort of fraud, but to my understanding it was because the products he sold would be labeled as "helps cure whatever disease" and after he lost that case he simply just had to remove quotes of a product being a cure for anything.

I'd like to learn more about dude, but i dont think there is some conspiracy surrounding him. I do however believe you can manipulate your body into doing positive things through diet and natural medicines.

Facts at the bold

My aunt beat cancer and she subscribes to dude.

How a nigga that showed people how to beat cancer and HIV die of pneumonia tho?

"riight"

Yeah they got his ass.

My aunt beat cancer and she subscribes to dude.

How a nigga that showed people how to beat cancer and HIV die of pneumonia tho?

"riight"

Yeah they got his ass.
He was in jail in very poor living conditions probably very cold at night, damp, hot and humid during the day. Your surroundings really have an effect when you're ill like that.

So what color would you prefer? @Blackish
tenor.gif

The color of @Maywood

So Dr. Sebi is back on peoples minds again saying exposing his doc might have lead to Nipsey death although the truth is much more painful.

Ive heard people say he cured AIDS and Cancer but the feds wouldnt let it out. I think dude was a possuble con artist and said basic good things that we all should practice. But i can understand our distrust of the medical systems. What yall think?
Y'all are funny. I get it tho with all the crazy fake shit going on over the years. But have anyone of you tried any of his products? Listen to any of his lectures? Have any of you do your own investigation? Or is thus just what you heard or been told?

I looked at his nutrition guide and follow his IG page cuz it has cool recipes from time to time, but that's all I cared to know about him. It's common sense that eating a natural diet (or as much as you can in America) is healthier and will raise your resistance to a lot of diseases and common ailments. But that curing AIDS and cancer shit is something I never bought.

And I just saw a video last night where he said women are only supposed to menstruate once every 4 years as opposed to once a month and male sperm is supposed to green and not white........so the fraud is sounding more likely based off that lolololol

Its probably niggas with green sperm but it aint right. And when they say menstrate every 4 years so the rest of the time they just pregnant?

Its probably niggas with green sperm but it aint right. And when they say menstrate every 4 years so the rest of the time they just pregnant?
I'll find the clip when I get time but someone told him some of the women on his program said their cycles stopped and they were worried about fertility. He said it was normal and that women with clean bodies will menstruate for 10 mins about once every 4 yrs.... I side eyed the fuck outa that.

@deadeye old healthy ppl get pneumonia bruh. It's not out the ordinary. My grandpa is in his 70s and went pescatarian about 5-6 yrs ago and grows his own vegetables. He's had pneumonia twice since then.

Yall acting the nigga died of the plague or something ridiculous

Last edited:
Honduran gov is known for hemming people up w/ stuff like laundering, smuggling, or trafficking when they need to get rid of you

Juan Orlando Hernandez is widely believed to have fabricated most every charge he's hit political opponents and journalists with

I think you need more proof, @deadeye, but seeing as they've been a puppet state since the 80s it's possible

You guys really wanna trust a man with no schooling and 17 kids to cure you?

Back