Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr.Dre's wife files for divorce

I remember when niggas in here was saying I was going to hard on her now look. I Guarantee she ends up in jail for trying to have him killed just watch she just hurt because her free ride is over and she has nothing to fall back on she not going to let this go until she feels like she’s gotten something out of this just watch.

UPDATE:

1604870082219.png

Dr. Dre’s Alleged Mistress Crystal Refuses To Answer His Wife’s Questions

Nov 8, 2020 at 3:33 am UTC
By Ryan Naumann

Dr. Dre alleged mistress Crystal Sierra aka Crystal Rodgers is fighting the mogul’s wife in court and refusing to answer questions about an alleged affair.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Crystal has filed a motion to shut down a subpoena fired off by Dre’s estranged wife Nicole Young.

In the docs, Crystal says she was served with legal papers on September 11, 2020. Crystal says the subpoena is asking for information from her that is “irrelevant to the matter in dispute and are not reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence.”

As The Blast previously reported, Nicole issued subpoenas to three women she believes had affairs with during their 24-year marriage. The women include Jillian Speer, Kili Anderson, and Crystal.

Crystal is asking the court to quash the subpoena and not force her to sit for a deposition. She says Nicole and Dre are fighting over the validity of their prenuptial agreement. The motion says Crystal has no information about the prenup or any information that would help with the battle.

Crystal says Nicole demanded she proposed six dates that she would be available to be deposed. In the documents, Crystal says she did not give Nicole dates because she thinks the whole thing is inappropriate.

In the motion, Crystal even throws shade at Nicole's actions in her divorce. She points out the court already denied her attempts "at obtaining one-million and five-hundred thousand dollars for security and other expenses, as well as five-million in attorney's fees."

She says any information she does have is "irrelevant to the present case at this stage of the proceedings."

Crystal also alludes to Nicole's reasoning for wanting to question her. She says Nicole hopes to use information gained from the deposition in her effort to "enhance the value of the Youngs' community property."

She adds, "Further, any extra-marital affair would be irrelevant because California is a no-fault divorce state and "in a pleading or proceeding for dissolution of marriage or legal separation of the parties, including depositions and discovery proceedings., evidence of specific acts of misconduct is improper and inadmissible."

A judge has yet to rule on the matter. As The Blast previously reported, earlier this year, Nicole filed for divorce from Dre after 24 years together. The two have a daughter Truly and a son Truice.

The divorce turned nasty quickly with Dre accusing Nicole of stealing company money. She is currently requesting $2 million a month in temporary support. Dre has objected to the amount saying she doesn't need that much money.

The two also disagree on whether they have a valid prenuptial agreement in place.

Source: Dr. Dre’s Alleged Mistress Crystal Refuses To Answer His Wife’s Questions

UPDATE:

View attachment 396085

Dr. Dre’s Alleged Mistress Crystal Refuses To Answer His Wife’s Questions

Nov 8, 2020 at 3:33 am UTC
By Ryan Naumann

Dr. Dre alleged mistress Crystal Sierra aka Crystal Rodgers is fighting the mogul’s wife in court and refusing to answer questions about an alleged affair.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Crystal has filed a motion to shut down a subpoena fired off by Dre’s estranged wife Nicole Young.

In the docs, Crystal says she was served with legal papers on September 11, 2020. Crystal says the subpoena is asking for information from her that is “irrelevant to the matter in dispute and are not reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence.”

As The Blast previously reported, Nicole issued subpoenas to three women she believes had affairs with during their 24-year marriage. The women include Jillian Speer, Kili Anderson, and Crystal.

Crystal is asking the court to quash the subpoena and not force her to sit for a deposition. She says Nicole and Dre are fighting over the validity of their prenuptial agreement. The motion says Crystal has no information about the prenup or any information that would help with the battle.

Crystal says Nicole demanded she proposed six dates that she would be available to be deposed. In the documents, Crystal says she did not give Nicole dates because she thinks the whole thing is inappropriate.

In the motion, Crystal even throws shade at Nicole's actions in her divorce. She points out the court already denied her attempts "at obtaining one-million and five-hundred thousand dollars for security and other expenses, as well as five-million in attorney's fees."

She says any information she does have is "irrelevant to the present case at this stage of the proceedings."

Crystal also alludes to Nicole's reasoning for wanting to question her. She says Nicole hopes to use information gained from the deposition in her effort to "enhance the value of the Youngs' community property."

She adds, "Further, any extra-marital affair would be irrelevant because California is a no-fault divorce state and "in a pleading or proceeding for dissolution of marriage or legal separation of the parties, including depositions and discovery proceedings., evidence of specific acts of misconduct is improper and inadmissible."

A judge has yet to rule on the matter. As The Blast previously reported, earlier this year, Nicole filed for divorce from Dre after 24 years together. The two have a daughter Truly and a son Truice.

The divorce turned nasty quickly with Dre accusing Nicole of stealing company money. She is currently requesting $2 million a month in temporary support. Dre has objected to the amount saying she doesn't need that much money.

The two also disagree on whether they have a valid prenuptial agreement in place.

Source: Dr. Dre’s Alleged Mistress Crystal Refuses To Answer His Wife’s Questions
Sounds like a side chick playing her position beautifully. I hope Dre pays her appropriately

Sounds like a side chick playing her position beautifully. I hope Dre pays her appropriately
Oh she's being handsomely compensated (no pun intended). That's why she's not saying anything.

I'm sure there's somebody reading this right now who needs to take notes. lol

This is Crystal

VVhvTWZwNmVxUlZXcVhXbWdIcXguanBn.jpg

WHBiTm9PVmw2SU1yYVNESVh2RGouanBn.jpg

This is Crystal

VVhvTWZwNmVxUlZXcVhXbWdIcXguanBn.jpg

WHBiTm9PVmw2SU1yYVNESVh2RGouanBn.jpg
A nice MILF ting. I see you Dre! Smart to get a MILF who knows the game rather than a young girl who will run her mouth of for the clout and blow everything up.

I remember when niggas in here was saying I was going to hard on her now look. I Guarantee she ends up in jail for trying to have him killed just watch she just hurt because her free ride is over and she has nothing to fall back on she not going to let this go until she feels like she’s gotten something out of this just watch.

She comes from money lol. She just wants blood.

Back