Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr.Dre's wife files for divorce

How you stay with someone for so long and then end up this vindictive towards them?

Clearly this is more than 2 grown people deciding to move on

Once the lawyers get involved it gets more legal. These lawyers have a reputation to uphold for their future business w other potential clts. But also, it can get vindictive bc we dont know what was going on behind closed doors in their relationship.

How you stay with someone for so long and then end up this vindictive towards them?

Clearly this is more than 2 grown people deciding to move on

It must've been some crazy ass shit that happened under that roof that they kept a tight lid on or something.

Cause for all the negative shit you heard about Dre. I don't remember any of it involving his wife.

Don't recall any stories bout him having a side piece. I don't recall any of them abuse claims involving her either.

i mean she does own it according to some people in here and its the law so.............

She only owns it within the context of community property laws.

Meaning, if the album was released during their marriage, she's............."entitled"............to half of everything that comes with it.

She only owns in within the context of community property laws.

Meaning, if the album was released during their marriage, she's............."entitled"............to half of everything that comes with it.

He's straight he got married in 96. Chronic came out in 92. 2001 and Compton on the other hand...
"riight"

Depends.

If they were living together at that time, it could be considered a common law marriage.

Especially being in California.

From what I hear, California is the WORST state to get divorced in.

California might be a land of second chances, but that’s less so for couples wanting out. A divorce in the Golden State has one of the highest filing fees at $395, and it takes a minimum of 360 days to process.
The state recognizes irreconcilable differences and incurable insanity as legal grounds for separation. California is among the handful of states that divide property on a community basis, which says both spouses get an equal share of net assets

:yikes1:

From what I hear, California is the WORST state to get divorced in.

California might be a land of second chances, but that’s less so for couples wanting out. A divorce in the Golden State has one of the highest filing fees at $395, and it takes a minimum of 360 days to process.
The state recognizes irreconcilable differences and incurable insanity as legal grounds for separation. California is among the handful of states that divide property on a community basis, which says both spouses get an equal share of net assets

:yikes1:

Kobe yikes clip.gif

Divorce is divorce. Not really sure what the difference between the two would be. Bezos was with someone else, wanted to move on. Did it and there was no mess. The longer they go with this, the more outrageous the demands will be, soon followed by mudslingin. Who wants the headache.
The difference Jeff and his wife built Amazon.
This and divorce isnt just divorce when the circumstances of the marriage are different. Jeff and his wife literally built amazon together. Dre married his wife years after he was known all over the world as Dr. Dre. You cant possibly sit here and act like she helped him build the international brand name Dr. Dre when he was a nobody.

Dre tore up the prenup. She gettin half. Y'all's head might explode after she get her check, but 26 yrs and no prenup? Wrap it up
Didnt he tear up the preup she signed, according to her?

This and divorce isnt just divorce when the circumstances of the marriage are different. Jeff and his wife literally built amazon together. Dre married his wife years after he was known all over the world as Dr. Dre. You cant possibly sit here and act like she helped him build the international brand name Dr. Dre when he was a nobody.

Didnt he tear up the preup she signed, according to her?
What point are you trying to make exactly?

I didn't say those marriages were the same, I said Dr. Dre needs to cut the check, like Bezos did. His wife wasnt on the board at the time so, while she may have helped start the company, her divorce sertlement was based on her being his wife since the 90's (like Dre's wife), not a company severance package.

Not saying she right or wrong, but powerful figures that divorce usually cut big checks (Michael Jordan, Jeff Bezos, Jonny Carson) especially if they were married for decades. Just rules of the game. But Dre keeps dragging it out and like I said, she's starting to say silly shit.

I was more shocked that Adele's ex husband got $144 mill and he wasnt even with her 10 yrs and came when her largest album was #1.

If the prenup was thrown out, doesn't matter if it was signed by her or not. If that's not true, Dre should have papereork that has yet to make it to the public.

What point are you trying to make exactly?

I didn't say those marriages were the same, I said Dr. Dre needs to cut the check, like Bezos did. His wife wasnt on the board at the time so, while she may have helped start the company, her divorce sertlement was based on her being his wife since the 90's (like Dre's wife), not a company severance package.

Not saying she right or wrong, but powerful figures that divorce usually cut big checks (Michael Jordan, Jeff Bezos, Jonny Carson) especially if they were married for decades. Just rules of the game. But Dre keeps dragging it out and like I said, she's starting to say silly shit.

I was more shocked that Adele's ex husband got $144 mill and he wasnt even with her 10 yrs and came when her largest album was #1.

If the prenup was thrown out, doesn't matter if it was signed by her or not. If that's not true, Dre should have papereork that has yet to make it to the public.

My point is your point is stupid, because it doesnt apply to this divorce. All your examples are wealthy people that got divorced with no preup. Meanwhile Dr. Dre had a prenup, that his now ex-wife is trying to say is invalid, claiming she signed under distress in 96'. Seems like all your research before forming your opinion was you just skimming posts and headlines. No actual reading. Not to mention everything shes doing is 100% common for divorce attorneys to do, to try and get larger settlements and run up their bills for high profile divorces.

So your "w/e, who cares its just half, just cut the check" attitude is strange, cuz the different between a check for a few mill and one for almost half a billion is a lot. If you were in his shoes I bet you wouldnt willingly cut a check for half your worth to your ex, especially after you signed a prenup

My point is your point is stupid, because it doesnt apply to this divorce. All your examples are wealthy people that got divorced with no preup. Meanwhile Dr. Dre had a prenup, that his now ex-wife is trying to say is invalid, claiming she signed under distress in 96'. Seems like all your research before forming your opinion was you just skimming posts and headlines. No actual reading. Not to mention everything shes doing is 100% common for divorce attorneys to do, to try and get larger settlements and run up their bills for high profile divorces.

So your "w/e, who cares its just half, just cut the check" attitude is strange, cuz the different between a check for a few mill and one for almost half a billion is a lot. If you were in his shoes I bet you wouldnt willingly cut a check for half your worth to your ex, especially after you signed a prenup
Bitch, I'm not going back and forth with you about another mans money. You're being emotional and misquoting me to fit your point. Keep Dre's balls off the floor next time you address me, BITCH. Hit nosign and move the fuck on. I'm not the one.

Bitch, I'm not going back and forth with you about another mans money. You're being emotional and misquoting me to fit your point. Keep Dre's balls off the floor next time you address me, BITCH. Hit nosign and move the fuck on. I'm not the one.
I didnt misquote you at all, you just dont wanna admit you formed an opinion off random headlines. But I thought it was no big deal, so why you posting like Dre's ex rn cuz I dont agree he should shrug it off and give her half a billion? Sheesh

Marriage should be 7-year contracts. And people can just extend or end it after. Would solve 90% of these issues.
Not the simple. You have to incentivize women to have babies and If women wasn't getting benefits like child support and alimony. Then the birth rate would go way down. The nation needs babies too continue the legacy

You're not going to get women complying to have babies without benefits

Why is yall arguing? Laws are laws. She demanding that cause the law allows her too. Doesnt matter if its right or ethical. If the law allowed us to make some wild ass demands, all of us would too.

Jeff Bezos divorced his wife and made her the richest woman in the world. Her getting damn near 40 bils was wild crazy, but thats how the law works.

Cant be mad at her for asking for what the law allows

i personally don’t care about rich people divorce issues Dre got enough bread to handle it

Back