Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Dre Suffers Brain Aneurysm

He ain't write that you don't just bounce back from a brain aneurism. That a blood vessel growing to the size of a cherry and bursting in your brain.

50% death rate, 70% permanent damage. I seen my aunt go through that after her husband beat her up. Fuck nigga. She was in ICU for 3 months started to get better got moved into long term care then died Christmas morning. I really hope dre pull through but they shouldn't do that.

Or theres a chance it wasn't an aneurysm as reported.

Sorry to be doom and gloom about the shit.

He ain't write that you don't just bounce back from a brain aneurism. That a blood vessel growing to the size of a cherry and bursting in your brain.

50% death rate, 70% permanent damage. I seen my aunt go through that after her husband beat her up. Fuck nigga. She was in ICU for 3 months started to get better got moved into long term care then died Christmas morning. I really hope dre pull through but they shouldn't do that.

Or theres a chance it wasn't an aneurysm as reported.

Sorry to be doom and gloom about the shit.

I hope somebody was anole to fuck her boyfriend up that’s too damn foul

I hope somebody was anole to fuck her boyfriend up that’s too damn foul

Damn shame. Not sure how exactly it played out. I think my older brother pulled up but the funeral was in the states and they didn't take me so I dunno. I remember we went out to visit her in the hospital a month before she passed she didn't even recognize me. Fucked me up. I used to be embarrassed by the affection she would show me and all of a sudden she didn't even know who I was. She was so swollen I ain't really even recognize her tbh. Christmas ain't really been shit to me ever since.

That shit definitely ain't no joke or easy recovery.

Fck!!! We cant lose Dr. Dre too... 2020-2021 are trying to be a tag team right now...

The stress of the virus, everyday life, business and trying to keep his misses from taking everything he worked for (and risked his life for) has probably take its toll on him... Also, hes not far off 60yrs old now, its not like hes a young dude anymore...

Hopefully they caught it quick... Also with so many celebs living in LA they probably have some of the best Dr's in the world on hand 'for the right price'...

How tf you survive a brain aneurysm?!

If they took DOOM and Dr. Dre within 5 days of eachother i done know how I would continue. All my heroes are dying.

My high school baseball coach survived one. Dude was one of them RARA! types...came back real calm...shit was weird. We were just glad dude ain't die. Hope dre pulls through man. We can't lose the best producer of all time right now man

My cousin had a brain aneurysm a few months ago and hes fine.

If they can catch it and operate on it before the vessel fully pops, chances of survival are high.

If the nerve pops though, your chances become significantly less and you might have long term complications.

Back