Welcome To aBlackWeb

Double-standard on male sexuality

He can't keep these chicks off him long enough to post
tenor.gif

The idea sex is an achievement for men correlates with female-to-male rape because men are expected to always want sex. They're expected to get it by any means so when men get sexually harassed, people downplay it because of this "sex is an achievement" mindset.

This case on the news is a prime example. These men got groped by women and complained about it. Many men said they shouldn't be complaining because at least they were getting women.

The idea sex is an achievement for men correlates with female-to-male rape because men are expected to always want sex. They're expected to get it by any means so when men get sexually harassed, people downplay it because of this "sex is an achievement" mindset.

This case on the news is a prime example. These men got groped by women and complained about it. Many men said they shouldn't be complaining because at least they were getting women.

I abovestand your point.

I can any longer count the number of women (ex-acquaintances and past hookups, coworkers, etcetera) and female relatives who either rose an eyebrow at me out of spite or annoyance, negligibly dismissed my views, openly scolded me out or tried to put the blame on me with the "iF sHe/tHeY dId tHiS, yOu wErE tHe oNe iNvItInG iN bEcAuSe bOyS wIlL bE bOyS" card, because I said every once and again that being groped, humped from the butt in public transports, cuddled in an erotic way, get sex while being blackout drunk, or stalked miles around without the object of the attention's consent is none only morally wrong but penally reprehensible no matter the prepertator' or the victim's respective sexes.

That's crazy how your social-issues oriented topics disturbs a lot of male members around here.

It this because this forum is nesting way too many socially inept creeps, or does this website is meaningfully representative of the average American mindset...?

I abovestand your point.

I can any longer count the number of women (ex-acquaintances and past hookups, coworkers, etcetera) and female relatives who either rose an eyebrow at me out of spite or annoyance, negligibly dismissed my views, openly scolded me out or tried to put the blame on me with the "iF sHe/tHeY dId tHiS, yOu wErE tHe oNe iNvItInG iN bEcAuSe bOyS wIlL bE bOyS" card, because I said every once and again that being groped, humped from the butt in public transports, cuddled in an erotic way, get sex while being blackout drunk, or stalked miles around without the object of the attention's consent is none only morally wrong but penally reprehensible no matter the prepertator' or the victim's respective sexes.

Right, it's because of these toxic beliefs that men can't be abused and men are always looking for sex.

That's crazy how your social-issues oriented topics disturbs a lot of male members around here.

It this because this forum is nesting way too many socially inept creeps, or does this website is meaningfully representative of the average American mindset...?

Because so many men hold onto beliefs of toxic masculinity. When they get called out, they try to deflect. They don't wanna outright say "women are inferior to men" because they're afraid of how they'll be seen.

Because so many men hold onto beliefs of toxic masculinity. When they get called out, they try to deflect. They don't wanna outright say "women are inferior to men" because they're afraid of how they'll be seen.

They are mob-minded menchilds with a shallow veneer of machismo, but no geniune substantiability. They refuse to grow out from the high school mindset... like a lot of people in general.

Your name is retarded lol. Fu-- you.

Ignore them when they are saying something stupid. They want you to fall out of grace... to bring you down to their level, and at last to break you. Because they are miserable fools.

Hit them with the truth. Label them for what they are and keep going ahead. Never much.

Women are inferior to men. That is a scientific fact. That is not toxic masculinity. The top male will defeat the top female in nearly any measurable category. Stop capping for these chicken heads.

Back