Welcome To aBlackWeb

Double-standard on male sexuality

Women are inferior to men. That is a scientific fact. That is not toxic masculinity. The top male will defeat the top female in nearly any measurable category. Stop capping for these chicken heads.

Nonsense. Fallacy. Bogus.

From where came your pseudoscientific sources? FromTheApricity or how?

The toxic "gender biased double-standards in regard to male sexuality" brigade strikes again.

And this time, we're not dealing with the usual triumvirate of default "Heteronormative misandrinoir" , "Toxic Femininity" and "Toxic Masculinity" squads...

Thread exploded

Why black American women and black American queers on Twitter feels the need to downplay and dismiss black people as a whole on a regular basis? And over justifiable things???

WTF, why are you mad and entitled than someone who does not shares your orientation refuses to echo back at an invitation to some intensely sexually suggestive tease between him amd an edible phallic foundling of the moment??? Even a straight woman, a queer woman or a queer man shall be right to refuse the pushed advances if he or she feels uncomfortable or unfazed with the action... it could be interpretated as attempted sex harassment between a professional and a client when targeted toward the wrong person.

My generation is so despicably toxic and oblivious. I really loathed that aspect about "Black Twitter"-- let alone, of Twitter, for this.

:scust:

I've heard cases of male athletes like Brock Turner walk free after raping a girl. Rather than defend the victims, men defend him by saying he can't go to jail because "it would ruin his career and life." There's tons of men who victim-blame, minimize, deny, or stay silent when women get raped. They're basically saying its ok for men to rape women. When you promote the idea sex is an achievement for men, you turn women into trophies for men. Not only that, but you make it ok for women to rape men which is far from an achievement.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/06/us/sexual-assault-brock-turner-stanford/index.html
The judge let that man off because he was white and wealthy with a family of upstanding background... black man was going to jail...

Why is your virginity something you have to keep quiet about?
Why is it something that you need to share? Dude's complaint was people made fun of him for being a virgin, my rrsponse is how would they know unless you're going around telling everybody, so what is the point of that.

There's no shame in being a virgin but why share your personal decision unless asked?

This is double standard like a mother fucker women can touch and grind on you. It's happened to me a lot when I was in school . they used to grab my ass, grind on me. This chick lap danced me for a few seconds when I was in middle school, put their cold ass hands on my neck and I don't know why chicks always do that shit but if you touch them it's assault if you say too much it's harassment. This western society is geared for the benefit of women qnd it hates men.

In which context?
Don't won't no smoke man. It's Friday, and I'm damn near a nympho so just wanted to share.

Legalize sex workers, and I hope everyone enjoy healthy and consentual sex.

tenor.gif

I've read way too many people around here who were either outspoken or by either manner emboldering unconsensual forms of both female-to-male sexual interactions, gross sexual oppirtunism and gross sexual imposition on this forum.

It needs to stop.

Back