Welcome To aBlackWeb

Double-standard on male sexuality

It's hypocritical for people to call out male sex offenders, but shame male virgins or stay silent when they're ridiculed. When you promote stereotypes like male virgins can't get laid and still live in their mom's basement, you're contributing to sexual violence committed against women. Men are pressured to have sex as a rite of passage so they're gonna have sex by any means.

GET THEIR ASSES!!! ?????

When have you seen a positive portrayal of a male virgin on TV? You can search online and find people bashing male virgins.

Besides Aragorn from LOTR (who was an ideal Arthurian-like hero written out under the context of an epic fantasy novel series by an Edwardian Englishman in the late Victorian era) who lasted virginally chaste till his 89th anniversary but has chaste sex appeal (and had been played by Viggo Mortensen... didn't helped) and MCU Captain America who has some chaste sex appeal too (and was played by Chris Evans. Didn't helped neither) ... no one.

Everyone don't mind about your virginity or chastity when you are an embodiment of ideal hypermasculinity coupled by either a walking flag, a legendary war hero, an eponymous warrior-king or a godlike figure.

Yes, I already assume than some of you are going to quote Clark Kent during the first four or five seasons of Smallville... but again. He's the goddamn Superman (being played by former top model Tom Welling didn't helped) and was implied to still hold not enough self-control to not obliterate or cremating any woman as well as the rest of the Kansas while dicking on.. gosh, he nearly failed to set ablaze an entire classroom and its population at age 15 because he was gawking at his kryptonine-enhanced hot science teacher's body! And how many girls got cancer later on in their lives because he once or twice get tempted to X-ray at Lana Lang in the restrooms?
Have been not a Christian Midwest farmboy with godlike powers in a family-rated teen drama that he have smashed some ass a longtime ago. Even then, some other girls were pressuring him into sex during the first four seasons and once his virginity lost - with a temporarily power-enhanced Lana - he remained semi-chaste for the remainder of the series.
Remember that time he has been coercively been expressively married under disihnibiting red kryptonite influence with his metahuman ex-girlfriend at Vegas and that she nearly get tempted to make him lose his virginity under that state before having a faint pang of consciousness at the last minute?

Not the same thing.

Toxic masculinity can lead to sexual violence. People who believe men must be dominant, can't cry, be overly sexual, etc. are more likely to be violent combined with other factors. Most sex offenders and predators are men. when you hear cases of male rapists, they're not isolated incidents of "a few bad apples." They're products of a system producing toxic men. It goes to show we have a problem with how we see masculinity. We need to change what it means to be a man if we want things to get better.

Statistically wise, most sex predators are stated to be men indeed.

But if society or lest both academic, State-sponsored and independant surveys starts to deprive themselves from gendered bias and overlooking with better scrutinity over intersex dynamics among women... we might find out sooner or later a nearly even number of female sex predators and abusers of all types as well.

Toxic masculinity as well as toxic femininity are plaguing human society.

That’s not hypocritical.

That’s somebody failing to process peer pressure in a healthy way.

This is a cop out argument.

Some people on this forum confuses "toxic socionormative bullying" and "crab's barrel mindset" and "moral stagnation" with "healthy peer pressure" .

No Suzan, you are not asking to Becky to watch her waistline. You are belittling Jacob for not letting his female coworkers groping his unblemished manhood without his consent.

Red flagging raped-by-his-teacher-and-now-glorifies-the-trauma-in-every-ship-his-hoes-are-likely-dicking-him-on-his-sleep-and-he-brag-about-it alert. ☝?
*Never been raped by anyone, let alone a teacher*

*Don't lay or associate with hoes*

*Likes my dick licked but I have no reason to brag about it*

What exactly are you getting at?

All volunteers to the Toxic Squad who apologizes to men gawking and smashing 17 years old Beyoncés or being smashed at 12 by Becky teachers on the "Women are pedophile too" and "MeTooBoys" are now swarming into that thread too...

... plausible deniability at the fact they've been victims, not lucky as well as/or their badly covert ephebophilia seems to strong to simply not mind to shut the fuck up.

:Pathetic: :huh4: :huh2: :cont:

Bruh

You clearly learned nothing in this thread

You gotta quit shaming the virgins or they’ll have NO CHOICE but to rape something
Oh, I'm the reason women getting raped??

Well shit!

Besides Aragorn from LOTR (who was an ideal Arthurian-like hero written out under the context of an epic fantasy novel series by an Edwardian Englishman in the late Victorian era) who lasted virginally chaste till his 89th anniversary but has chaste sex appeal (and had been played by Viggo Mortensen... didn't helped) and MCU Captain America who has some chaste sex appeal too (and was played by Chris Evans. Didn't helped neither) ... no one.

Everyone don't mind about your virginity or chastity when you are an embodiment of ideal hypermasculinity coupled by either a walking flag, a legendary war hero, an eponymous warrior-king or a godlike figure.

Yes, I already assume than some of you are going to quote Clark Kent during the first four or five seasons of Smallville... but again. He's the goddamn Superman (being played by former top model Tom Welling didn't helped) and was implied to still hold not enough self-control to not obliterate or cremating any woman as well as the rest of the Kansas while dicking on.. gosh, he nearly failed to set ablaze an entire classroom and its population at age 15 because he was gawking at his kryptonine-enhanced hot science teacher's body! And how many girls got cancer later on in their lives because he once or twice get tempted to X-ray at Lana Lang in the restrooms?
Have been not a Christian Midwest farmboy with godlike powers in a family-rated teen drama that he have smashed some ass a longtime ago. Even then, some other girls were pressuring him into sex during the first four seasons and once his virginity lost - with a temporarily power-enhanced Lana - he remained semi-chaste for the remainder of the series.
Remember that time he has been coercively been expressively married under disihnibiting red kryptonite influence with his metahuman ex-girlfriend at Vegas and that she nearly get tempted to make him lose his virginity under that state before having a faint pang of consciousness at the last minute?

Not the same thing.

Exactly, i think it's time to destigmatize male virgins as unmanly and less than men. Why can't male virgins be seen in the same light as men who had sex? It's also time to redefine what it means to be a man. The ideal of the alpha-male is not healthy. It's destroying men. We need to stop see sex as an achievement and a rite of passage for men. We also need to stop expecting men to want sex. The whole concept of virginity should be done away with because it's harmful for society, but i don't think it's going to go away anytime soon.

Exactly, i think it's time to destigmatize male virgins as unmanly and less than men. Why can't male virgins be seen in the same light as men who had sex? It's also time to redefine what it means to be a man. The ideal of the alpha-male is not healthy. It's destroying men. We need to stop see sex as an achievement and a rite of passage for men. We also need to stop expecting men to want sex. The whole concept of virginity should be done away with because it's harmful for society, but i don't think it's going to go away anytime soon.

Niggas don't even know what a male-alpha is.

They keep misquoting zoological theories on hierarchy structure among social animal species and forget to realize that betas are second-class alphas not losers, that wolf packs and simian hierarchies are far much complex and that the best alphas are the ones who know how to empower the community, being empathic to his fellows and mates with the alpha female/s instead acting on some shallow, unoriginal machismo.

Last edited:
Called it. Even ya DNA is calling it quits.

No need for a long drawn out speech and such. Just go off in peace

You're so immature that laughing at your brash adolescent attitude might be like bordering on ableism.

Is this just me or Trump is not an exclusive case of manchild syndrome in U.S.A. ? I have pity for y'all.

You're so immature that laughing at your brash adolescent attitude might be like bordering on ableism.

Is this just me or Trump is not an exclusive case of manchild syndrome in U.S.A. ? I have pity for y'all.
Get some pussy and I bet that pity will wash away

Or lay with a man if that's ya flavor of choice ??‍♂️

Back