Welcome To aBlackWeb

Double-standard on male sexuality

Isaiah990

It's hypocritical for people to call out male sex offenders, but shame male virgins or stay silent when they're ridiculed. When you promote stereotypes like male virgins can't get laid and still live in their mom's basement, you're contributing to sexual violence committed against women. Men are pressured to have sex as a rite of passage so they're gonna have sex by any means.

People feel a virgin can't get no pussy or feel like they should fuck any chick because their friends did. I don't see nothing wrong with a person not wanting to have sex or rather wait until they get married. Also, virgins don't gotta worry about STD's and other shit when dudes be fucking any chick without a condom. Nobody should be pressuring someone to have sex when they don't want to.

I remember that movie called 40 yr old virgin but they made that shit to be comedy.

People feel a virgin can't get no pussy or feel like they should fuck any chick because their friends did. I don't see nothing wrong with a person not wanting to have sex or rather wait until they get married. Also, virgins don't gotta worry about STD's and other shit when dudes be fucking any chick without a condom. Nobody should be pressuring someone to have sex when they don't want to.

I remember that movie called 40 yr old virgin but they made that shit to be comedy.

I agree with you. That film promoted harmful stereotypes on male virgins. The film depicted male virgins as socially awkward especially around sex. Basically, it promoted the idea they were not real men because they were virgins and there was something wrong with them for not having sex.

I'm a virgin and don't fit that stereotype. I'm a virgin because I'm waiting for the right one, but I'm still very sexual. I don't complain about not getting laid. It's ridiculous how people worship sex to a point where they try to dictate what people do with their sex lives. If a woman loses her virginity living a promiscuous life, she's shamed. If a man is a virgin, he's shamed.

It;s
I agree with you. That film promoted harmful stereotypes on male virgins. The film depicted male virgins as socially awkward especially around sex. Basically, it promoted the idea they were not real men because they were virgins and there was something wrong with them for not having sex.

I'm a virgin and don't fit that stereotype. I'm a virgin because I'm waiting for the right one, but I'm still very sexual. I don't complain about not getting laid. It's ridiculous how people worship sex to a point where they try to dictate what people do with their sex lives. If a woman loses her virginity living a promiscuous life, she's shamed. If a man is a virgin, he's shamed.
It's fucked up how people judge others about what they would and wouldn't do with their own bodies. Also the people with the shaming tactics have skeletons in their own closet that they're ashamed to tell because they don't want to be shunned on of what they're doing to others to get shamed on as well.

I say this say to say do whatever you feel that's right and fuck what other people think.

Once you are branded as a non pussy getting mf, you will ever get pussy among those who branded you, even if you start getting pussy.

like if u didn’t get pussy in HS, then start getting pussy in college, don’t think you’re gonna go home on break and get pussy from old HS hoes.

It;s

It's fucked up how people judge others about what they would and wouldn't do with their own bodies. Also the people with the shaming tactics have skeletons in their own closet that they're ashamed to tell because they don't want to be shunned on of what they're doing to others to get shamed on as well.

I say this say to say do whatever you feel that's right and fuck what other people think.

Right, the belief that sex is an achievement is harmful to men. What if a man gets raped by a woman? Would sex be a achievement then? Absolutely not. People like Elliot Rodger didn't kill people because he hated women. He did it because he hated other men. He thought they were of a higher status than him because he was a virgin. I'm sure he was made to feel that way because of how society treats male virgins and expects men to be overly sexual.

Beliefs like men need to have sex to be "real men", be dominant, can't show emotion, etc. all contribute to sexual violence. When men feel they can't show emotion, lack the "skills" to get laid, and lack support for abuse then they'll try to find their manhood through other means like violence. If we want a better society, we need to change what it means to be a man and stop promoting these harmful beliefs. Let people decide what being a man or woman means to them. I don't like it when people try to tell me how to be a man.

Once you are branded as a non pussy getting mf, you will ever get pussy among those who branded you, even if you start getting pussy.

like if u didn’t get pussy in HS, then start getting pussy in college, don’t think you’re gonna go home on break and get pussy from old HS hoes.

Good point lol. Those types of people are going to ostracize you either way.

Right, the belief that sex is an achievement is harmful to men. What if a man gets raped by a woman? Would sex be a achievement then? Absolutely not. People like Elliot Rodger didn't kill people because he hated women. He did it because he hated other men. He thought they were of a higher status than him because he was a virgin. I'm sure he was made to feel that way because of how society treats male virgins and expects men to be overly sexual.

Beliefs like men need to have sex to be "real men", be dominant, can't show emotion, etc. all contribute to sexual violence. When men feel they can't show emotion, lack the "skills" to get laid, and lack support for abuse then they'll try to find their manhood through other means like violence. If we want a better society, we need to change what it means to be a man and stop promoting these harmful beliefs. Let people decide what being a man or woman means to them. I don't like it when people try to tell me how to be a man.
Ok now u gon too far boyy

Ok I feel you on the male virgin pressure. But leading to a sex crime? I could see statutory rape if he 18 or and she 15 or 16. But I can’t see that pressure leading to other sex offenses if you are right in the head. That’s other shit. Now is messing with prostitutes a sex crime tho?

Ok I feel you on the male virgin pressure. But leading to a sex crime? I could see statutory rape if he 18 or and she 15 or 16. But I can’t see that pressure leading to other sex offenses if you are right in the head. That’s other shit. Now is messing with prostitutes a sex crime tho?

Toxic masculinity can lead to sexual violence. People who believe men must be dominant, can't cry, be overly sexual, etc. are more likely to be violent combined with other factors. Most sex offenders and predators are men. when you hear cases of male rapists, they're not isolated incidents of "a few bad apples." They're products of a system producing toxic men. It goes to show we have a problem with how we see masculinity. We need to change what it means to be a man if we want things to get better.

i agree theres a negative portrayal of male virgins but the connection to rape is a reach

Shaming male virgins is a product of toxic masculinity and toxic beliefs of men can lead to sexual violence. People who believe men must be dominant, can't cry, be overly sexual, etc. are more likely to be violent combined with other factors.

Most sex offenders and predators are men. when you hear cases of male rapists, they're not isolated incidents of "a few bad apples." They're products of a system producing toxic men. It goes to show we have a problem with how we see masculinity. We need to change what it means to be a man if we want things to get better.

Toxic masculinity can lead to sexual violence. People who believe men must be dominant, can't cry, be overly sexual, etc. are more likely to be violent combined with other factors. Most sex offenders and predators are men. when you hear cases of male rapists, they're not isolated incidents of "a few bad apples." They're products of a system producing toxic men. It goes to show we have a problem with how we see masculinity. We need to change what it means to be a man if we want things to get better.
PREACH and I couldn't tell you how many times I used to go at theses fucktards saying toxic masculinity. Now, I just don't give a fuck. When an uneducated person mentions toxic masculinity, I just laugh and keep it moving.

PREACH and I couldn't tell you how many times I used to go at theses fucktards saying toxic masculinity. Now, I just don't give a fuck. When an uneducated person mentions toxic masculinity, I just laugh and keep it moving.

When women complain about toxic masculinity being a major problem, they're not wrong. As a man, I must admit most of the people who abused me were men. If you look at the stats, you'll find most people who abuse women and men are men. We need to admit many men have a problem that needs to be fixed.

There's loads of "male activists" claiming to be for men's rights when they're not. They're only against women's rights. When abuse victims of both genders speak out, these same men don't say anything. On the contrary, they'll try to discredit their stories.

Back