Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix DOTA: Dragon's Blood

Episode 3 and 4 confused the hell outta me

Although it was nice seeing Marci and others that had died in the previous seasons

Hoping episode 5 clears it up

What didnt yall get? Season 3 took place in a new reality. The elf wizard made many attempts to create a universe in his image but failed. Each failure meant the universe destroyed itself. He did it so his daughter would be alive without the sickness. He had to use the dragon souls to make it ill possible.

Last edited:
What didnt yall get? Season 3 took place in a new reality. The elf wizard made many attempts to create a universe in his image but failed. Each failure meant the universe destroyed itself. He didnt so his daughter would be alive without the sickness. He had to use the dragon souls to make it ill possible.

Yup

What didnt yall get? Season 3 took place in a new reality. The elf wizard made many attempts to create a universe in his image but failed. Each failure meant the universe destroyed itself. He did it so his daughter would be alive without the sickness. He had to use the dragon souls to make it ill possible.

I get that but isn't that his wife talking at the end?

I guess it was the overlapping and the different universes that started confusing me. I'll have to rewatch it again

Back