Welcome To aBlackWeb

Don't revoke my black card but I don't/never...

@Elzo69Renaissance @Maywood

what's up with the chicago preacher stealing the kids food money so he could buy a bentley? Niggas in the city gonna pull up on the preacher or respect his jesus hustle?

Chicago pastor charged with bilking federal program to feed needy kids, spending $142,000 on a Bentley for himself

May He rest In Piss & take that cornball Kanye w/Em

i been saying that about liquor for the longest.

all the shit burns.....fuck that.

imma stick my pinky out with some pinot...dont care what yall think.
beat a nigga ass when im finished to show yall it aint sweet.....then order another glass.

images

@Elzo69Renaissance @Maywood

what's up with the chicago preacher stealing the kids food money so he could buy a bentley? Niggas in the city gonna pull up on the preacher or respect his jesus hustle?

Chicago pastor charged with bilking federal program to feed needy kids, spending $142,000 on a Bentley for himself

Thought that was my mans dad for a second

smdh

im not even gonna reply to the nigga..

this me in threads now

7948235338_11dd6e94a8.jpg

Ok are you Drake lookin like he about say something sassy?

Chris Brown wit his head lookin like Blueberry/White Cherry slushie?

The dark brotha lookin like he just spotted his next con (after stealing everythingfrom Chris)?

Or the white dude who lookin at Drake and wondering what it's like to actually wear his skin Hannibal Lecter style?

Ok are you Drake lookin like he about say something sassy?

Chris Brown wit his head lookin like Blueberry/White Cherry slushie?

The dark brotha lookin like he just spotted his next con (after stealing everythingfrom Chris)?

Or the white dude who lookin at Drake and wondering what it's like to actually wear his skin Hannibal Lecter style?
mind ya business

Potato salad only fire when its simple(potatoes, egg, mayo, and sometimes peas and carrots). Everybody else be trying mix shit in or create some tangy shit like most grocery delis do.

The other trash one is when ita hella dry, went to this Jamaican christmas party and they were hyping up this lady potato salad so I was like bet....man shit was like she chopped potatoes up and added a drop of mayo, damn there choked on that dry ass shit.
Peas and carrots in potato salad ??
:nigga2:

i dont smoke that shit....

i learned my lesson in amsterdam.

when into a shop...talking loud maerican shit and asked for they strongest shit.

got back to the hotel.......lit that shit up....coughed thru half a joint.

then kept hearing knocks on the door and argued with my homies about them not answering the door.

they told me the next time i hear it....go answer it.

so i heard it again and said fuck yall ...cant depend on yall for shit.

went to the door an opened it...no one was there.

i still blamed them for not answering the door and the person may have walked away...tired of waiting.

.they told everyone when we got home....i didnt smoke since....

Fucking Weak!!!

Back